MNF playoff game possibly?

Bubba Gump

So my buddy that has sat next to me for years, mentioned today, that we could possibly be playing our wildcard game on Monday night? I have heard absolutely nothing. He said with 6 games being played the first wknd, that one or two games could be played on Monday night. I'm totally confused. 

5 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

So my buddy that has sat next to me for years, mentioned today, that we could possibly be playing our wildcard game on Monday night? I have heard absolutely nothing. He said with 6 games being played the first wknd, that one or two games could be played on Monday night. I'm totally confused. 

it will be a 5 at 4 game because everyone one will know where they will play with a win. The winner plays on Sunday.

Dallas at #4 is the most likely game on Monday

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, djp14150 said:

it will be a 5 at 4 game because everyone one will know where they will play with a win. The winner plays on Sunday.

Dallas at #4 is the most likely game on Monday

I would love a Saturday game. Monday night would be rough, lol

4 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

There will be a MNF WC game this year because of extra game. My guess is #4 seed will get it as it’s a disadvantage for the next weeks game . 

Eesh, Bills #4 right now I think.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, poblano said:

It's something  wanted by the league, this year is unlikely but not in next year, somehow they will find a way, even have rumors about compensation for teams that accepts

It’s already on the playoff schedule this year. Just teams are TBD 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

I would love a Saturday game. Monday night would be rough, lol

Eesh, Bills #4 right now I think.

7 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

The following week will be Saturday / Sunday. Any team playing on MNF will have a short week. It will not be a higher seed in that game. 

for game scheduling in order to do this it MUST be a 5 at 4 game because the results of the other games determine where 5-4 winner will play.

it was the reason MNF is not in the last weekend of the season because of the short week.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

I don't think they play any post season games on Monday nights. Just Saturday and Sunday

They have been advertising all weekend about wild card weekend ending with the Monday night game !   So it’s a thing ! A real thing! 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

The game might be on ESPN but the wildcard games are at 1, 4:30, and 8 on saturday and sunday.  Teams already complain about teams that play saturday having extra rest, imagine if they had two days extra rest.

They added a Monday night game this year maybe because it’s a holiday weekend 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.