Week 18: Jets at Bills - a W wins the AFC East!

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I hate to be a Debby downer, but the weather (esp wind) is making this game look like a total crap shoot. I would expect some sort of 10-6 score type of weather game, with neither team doing much and a few bad miscues deciding who scores and wins. 

But I guess this is a “real football.” 

It's been said before, but how often do commentators and "experts" put an asterisk next to stats of QBs playing in domes and warm-weather stadiums? Or next to those who, like Rogers and Allen, who regularly play in high winds and snow? Yet they're happy to compare stats down to the tiniest units and draw grand conclusions. 

Just got to win, I suppose. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Nitro said:

On Good Morning Football Pete Schrager predicted a Jets upset.  I want to see him eat humble pie on Monday morning's show. 

He won’t though. It won’t even be mentioned. They’ll be back to talking about Miami winning the Super Bowl or some other pie in the sky poppycock. 

That show is the TV equivalent of trapping your todger in your zipper. Even Kay Adams can’t save it. 

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, BritBill said:

He won’t though. It won’t even be mentioned. They’ll be back to talking about Miami winning the Super Bowl or some other pie in the sky poppycock. 

That show is the TV equivalent of trapping your todger in your zipper. Even Kay Adams can’t save it. 

Am I the only one who never heard the term “todger “ before?  Never say TBD isn’t educational.

• Agree 2

28 minutes ago, BritBill said:

Show sucks

2 minutes ago, wjag said:

Good.  Now what about Moore?

Not expected to play per that link. Crowder will be returning.

WR Braxton Berrios, an all-purpose spark in recent weeks, is not expected to play Sunday against the Bills. Berrios has a thigh bruise and "it's not looking good at all," Robert Saleh said. Berrios hasn't practiced all week. He will be replaced by Jamison Crowder, who returns after missing two games with a calf injury. Rookie WR Elijah Moore, out the last four games with a quad injury, won't be activated for Sunday.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.