Week 18: Jets at Bills - a W wins the AFC East!

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

How snow is Highmark getting? Looking at this tweet maybe not that much. Still, they are going to need to shovel the place out again.

beat reporters tweeted out that there isnt much snow so Bills will be practicing outside this afternoon

1 hour ago, PaattMaann said:

beat reporters tweeted out that there isnt much snow so Bills will be practicing outside this afternoon

Just checked my Hamburg camera.  Suns out and some of my driveway's blacktop is visible.  So, a dusting in Hamburg at best..

3 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

Alright, Mr. Happy Thoughts, there's the hard-nosed folks who are going to respond "you are what your record says you are," but I do think this implies the Bills are stronger than their record. The Titans are annoying, because they seem to win most of the close ones. Hopefully they retreat to the mean in the post-season.

Their point differential points to being stronger too. Really looking forward to the playoffs. The Bills should fear no one.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Well if they did, then it would be appropriate because they are in the state of NY.  

Only 4 NFL teams are named after a state. The rest are cities…Pats* chose a region.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.