Week 18: Jets at Bills - a W wins the AFC East!

YoloinOhio

26 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Considering the Jets ran the Bucs close today, it does. I guess it depends which Bills turn up whether that rating looks high or low at the end of the game.

Jets will be mentally wiped out after their loss to the Bucs today, will be running for the bus next week

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian
  • Agree 3

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Let me also add if it was say a NE vs Jets line. I still wouldn’t touch it. Division games are tough and that is the NYJ Super Bowl to knock the Bills off the AFCE Championship 

I know different players/different management, but could be some payback their organization gets on us.

If I recall, I think they were in a win and in in 2015 and the Bills beat the Fitzy led Jets in the last game of the year.

• Like (+1) 1

The other reason this line is stay away from. 

let’s say Bills up Big at half. Who is to say by midway in second half starters are pulled. 

if they know they have the AFCE they likely will just try and get out of the game healthy at that point. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, MasterStrategist said:

Any rumors or official time when NFL is supposed to announce Saturday "flex" games?

Just looking at the week 18 slate of games, this has to be on a short list (albeit, possibly at the end) of considerations.

Zero chance this gets flexed to Saturday.

Expect the cheats to be playing on Saturday night... which gives BB the advantage of having an extra day to prepare for the playoffs.

• Agree 3

Just now, MasterStrategist said:

Your guess for Sunday night then?  

I'd think Raiders vs Chargers will be the Snf pick.

Raiders/Chargers is a lock for SNF next week.  It's a win/in situation.

NBC is higher in the pecking order than ESPN is.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, sullim4 said:

Zero chance this gets flexed to Saturday.

Expect the cheats to be playing on Saturday night... which gives BB the advantage of having an extra day to prepare for the playoffs.

Zero reason to put New England/Miami on a flex game, Miami is out of playoffs and Pats essentially playing to keep their 5th seed.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.