Antonio Brown strips in EZ and retires mid game? Edit: and now feuding with Bucs

Process

12 minutes ago, Beast said:

What court would say that Antonio Brown was not responsible for his actions yesterday?

And, to be clear, courts don't release people in New York State that have been "found to be mentally incapable of standing trial", they keep them in a secure facility until a court determines they are capable of standing trial. Their actions are not excused.

Its the simple hypothetical of him being insane. Which may be a possibility. And yes if you are insane the courts treat you differently. Stop making straw-man arguments. I never said people can do whatever they want when theyre mentally ill and their actions dont carry ramifications. I never said that - theyre simply viewed and treated differently. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

I'm not sure we can conclude that AB has significant mental illness based on a tantrum yesterday.

Yeah, that’s just totally normal behavior to takeoff your shirt, fling it into the crowd, dance in the end zone and then try to catch an Uber away from the stadium where you’re being paid millions of dollars to do a job. Never mind the other stuff he’s done. Or the people who have worked with him who say that he needs help.

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah, that’s just totally normal behavior to takeoff your shirt, fling it into the crowd, dance in the end zone and then try to catch an Uber away from the stadium where you’re being paid millions of dollars to do a job. Never mind the other stuff he’s done. Or the people who have worked with him who say that he needs help.

It’s totally normal for a 💯 narcissist who wants the attention. He has a personality disorder not a mental illness.  Being a self absorbed a$$hat doesn’t make you nuts, it shows the world your an a$$hat.  

I long for the day where he’s holding a squeegee in the Bronx asking to wash your wi does after squandering his millions and talent.  That’s true Karma after all of the damage he’s caused people 

think of this:  if he had just paid the chef his $10k ( paying is a problem with AB) the VAX card wouldn’t be an issue.  All of which is AB self inflicted.  And this is the most recent issue.  ALL of the issues are AB self inflicted.  So “F” him and “F” Tommy boy for asking us to give a darn about this POS.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

13 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Interesting.

By the way, what are your credentials for making this determination?

What do you do for a living?

I’m in healthcare in senior / ownership levels for over 30 years dealing with mental illness as well as general physical and mental illness within inpatient settings. I’ve seen most everything and he may have diagnosis to be given but he knows exactly what he’s doing.  Everything about him screams look at me I’m AMAZING and you all need to play by my rules. It’s been enabled over decades.  The ankle is an excuse to cover his poorer performance and possibly missing his targets for bonus. 

this is all very psych 200 stuff and if anyone feels sorry for him they don’t fully grasp his intentions    Every failure going forward will have bigger drama to get the response he wants as people quickly forget about him. It MAY lead to a break when he fully realizes he’s a failure and the limelight is gone but by then who truly cares.  Not me nor should anyone really other than some family possibly.  

Some people suck regardless of talent and I it’s usually talent that makes them suck that bad at being a person 

and I would bet good money he had this to a large degree planned out over many days if not weeks to elicit the best response for some upcoming “gig” or venture where he can get his attention.  Just wait for the next big thing by AB

Edited by Behindenemylines
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Behindenemylines said:

I’m in healthcare in senior / ownership levels for over 30 years dealing with mental illness as well as general physical and mental illness within inpatient settings. I’ve seen most everything and he may have diagnosis to be given but he knows exactly what he’s doing.  Everything about him screams look at me I’m AMAZING and you all need to play by my rules. It’s been enabled over decades.  The ankle is an excuse to cover his poorer performance and possibly missing his targets for bonus. 

this is all very psych 200 stuff and if anyone feels sorry for him they don’t fully grasp his intentions    Every failure going forward will have bigger drama to get the response he wants as people quickly forget about him. It MAY lead to a break when he fully realizes he’s a failure and the limelight is gone but by then who truly cares.  Not me nor should anyone really other than some family possibly.  

Some people suck regardless of talent and I it’s usually talent that makes them suck that bad at being a person 

and I would bet good money he had this to a large degree planned out over many days if not weeks to elicit the best response for some upcoming “gig” or venture where he can get his attention.  Just wait for the next big thing by AB

Interesting

1 hour ago, Doc said:

So the total spectrum of human behavior is either "totally normal" or insane?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

I 100% expect it. 

Yeah, when the head coach says a guy is no longer on the roster, yet he’s there the next day after throwing a legendary tantrum, I question things. Arians now sounds like a lame parent who issues empty threats while overly emotional. The NFL has now said they aren’t going to discipline AB either. This whole thing is working out perfectly for Tommy to be a hero and savior. 

50 minutes ago, Behindenemylines said:

I would bet good money he had this to a large degree planned out over many days if not weeks to elicit the best response for some upcoming “gig” or venture where he can get his attention.  Just wait for the next big thing by AB

Nailed it....     Music single release.  

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/antonio-brown-released-a-new-rap-song-immediately-after-release/6s6h88o6733l1uek3u2hrgu5v

55 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

He still hasn't officially been cut.

Maybe Brady got to someone

I believe they don't want him to be picked up by anyone, hence they are probably figuring things out. Team suspension excet.. 

Edited by Jeffbigalls
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Behindenemylines said:

It’s totally normal for a 💯 narcissist who wants the attention. He has a personality disorder not a mental illness.  

Personality disorders are diagnosable psychiatric disorders according to the DSM-5. If you’ve ever interacted with someone with a true personality disorder, you would agree. It’s a level above just being an “#######”. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

They’re probably trying to get money back from him.

NFLPA will be defending him spending the money contributed by players who would you rather have nothing to do with him.

1 hour ago, since79 said:

I can't stand listening to rap - is about getting a bum rap?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.