Antonio Brown strips in EZ and retires mid game? Edit: and now feuding with Bucs

Process

10 minutes ago, Nelius said:

I don't believe it, and it's honestly a line he could have hit this week and next even with limited snaps.

I believe it, upper management does some absolute bs sometimes to their employees. Still no excuse to go postal, but this is why I don’t blame players from getting all the guaranteed money they can because of bs like this. 

19 minutes ago, MattM said:

If that's true, that's a huge strike against the Bucs in recruiting Free Agents from here on out....

26 minutes ago, Billever76 said:

Bucs were intentionally limiting his snaps to avoid paying incentive bonuses allegedly

FB_IMG_1641168221134.jpg

If it’s true I love it!  A big FU to Liar/scammer Brown who intentionally committed a felony and put himself above his teammates.  

he’s a scumbag and deserves everything he gets….plus interest.  

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Beast said:

You do realize Brown was a douchebag before the Burfict hit?

I don't think you meant to quote me on that.

Because yes, I definitely do know that lol

58 minutes ago, Process said:

Does he still force his children to make out with him?

I... don't even know how to respond to that 😂

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I believe it, upper management does some absolute bs sometimes to their employees. Still no excuse to go postal, but this is why I don’t blame players from getting all the guaranteed money they can because of bs like this. 

Then why play him at all? Brady likes him. Unless TB's in on it as well then I don't buy it. If you put him on the field, and Brady tosses him a single TD, then he gets bonus money. It doesn't make sense to sort of limit him when he only needs like 55 yds and a TD over the course of two weeks. He could do that in a single drive.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, FormerlyPT5P said:

For sure. His actions ever since the Burfict hit in playoffs

This is why players like Burfict need to be permanently banned from sports. No suspension, no "disciplinary meetings." Just banned forever. Every year we have to watch talented players across professional sports who are victims of gutless cowards trying to make a name for themselves by permanently injuring players who are better than them.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Tony Dungy said it right tonight:  no team should sign him until he gets the help he obviously needs.

I would think this is it for him, though people have probably said that before now!

But I don't see another NFL team dealing with him at this point.

57 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

There’s a lot that Tomlin was keeping hidden from the media. Both Brown and Bell were reportedly  locker room headcases to deal with

Sorry, you’re just throwing out unfounded speculation.  Seems like if you actually had any real information you’d be telling us all. Feel free to fill us all in on some actual facts if you had them - and go ahead and provide some evidence while you’re at it. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.