1/2/2022 Week 17 Gameday Bills vs Falcons 1st Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, Watkins90 said:

Taking risks and throwing it to one guy with four defenders around him is different. He made the super hero play, he avoided the sack. Nothing there, you throw it away. 

Diggs didn't have 4 defenders around him... He had one man trailing him. The LB made a good play and tipped it. I dont understand why every pass we have looks so difficult. We're playing the worst pass defense in the league missing starters and every pass is a threaded needle.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, muppy said:

I think the fanbase needs to Relax and have a bit of faith how quickly the tides in here turn just a Bit of adversity and I hear despairing whining Come on now........

The D is fine. Some of the fanbase is soft.  WTF.  Calm down. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, PaulieYayo said:

They’re 7-8 and a dome team. Bills should be crushing right now 

The Bills are a dome team without a dome.  When are people going to realize that bad weather only hurts our own offense and evens the playing field.  There is no home field advantage in weather anymore.

2 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

This is what happens when you don’t respect your opponent.

Many here don’t and I hope the team didn’t disrespect as well - Clowns all morning have been saying this game is a slam dunk…but here we are…

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

Taking risks and throwing it to one guy with four defenders around him is different. He made the super hero play, he avoided the sack. Nothing there, you throw it away. 

The ball was tipped.

You have absolutely no idea what happens if it isn’t tipped.

How many times have we seen him thread a seemingly impossible needle?

Would you like to take all those plays away? Some W’s turn to L’s if you want to make that change.

Edited by Einstein
  • Like (+1) 1