Star’s body language

MWK

22 minutes ago, MWK said:

At the game, and just noticed the terrible body language of Star. The entire team just huddled up and was jumping around on the field, star wasn’t even close to the huddle. The d-line group also went to fire up the crowd, and no enthusiasm from star. The guy clearly doesn’t love football, and he isn’t even good at it. He needs to be off the team. 

I know what I would like to respond here...but I'm pretty sure I'd get in trouble again. So, I'll just say...enjoy the game and don't slip on the slick steps. That would be tragic.

28 minutes ago, MWK said:

At the game, and just noticed the terrible body language of Star. The entire team just huddled up and was jumping around on the field, star wasn’t even close to the huddle. The d-line group also went to fire up the crowd, and no enthusiasm from star. The guy clearly doesn’t love football, and he isn’t even good at it. He needs to be off the team. 

That’s a large body of language.

32 minutes ago, MWK said:

Thanks for the info

21 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Even if you had any clue what you were talking about regarding Star's life scenario, nobody on the Bills owes anything to you.  

Thanks for the organizational response.  No reason for nastiness young fella. If you sanction the low effort for your team, that's the foundation of mediocrity. 

• Simon locked this topic