Happy Anniversary! 4 years ago today.

Chandler#81

56 minutes ago, Reks Ryan said:

Watched the end of the Bengals Ravens game in the concourse at Dolphins stadium. Celebration was awesome 

Yea, that was us, thought the Dolphins were going to shut the games off on us at first but they probably would of had a revolt on their hands. I'll never forget that moment, everyone hugging and cheering, amazing night!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

If only we had someone like Kyle Williams today

Get hizazz on a plane every week, Terry!

1 hour ago, BattlinBill said:

First Bills game I ever took my son to, memories for life were made that night!

See below

1 hour ago, Reks Ryan said:

Watched the end of the Bengals Ravens game in the concourse at Dolphins stadium. Celebration was awesome 

My son & daughter were there too. That’s her with .um.. her Mothers’ potty mouth..😳

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

It was an awesome day of football. One of the best I’ve ever witnessed. I’ve never rooted so hard for any other football team as I did for Cincinnati that day. My wife was pissed because I wouldn’t leave the TV till it was over. We had dinner reservations for Nee Years that night. Side note… we made it on time!

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

It’s crazy because it seems so much longer than 4 years ago.  

Also the standard with this team has definitely changed.  Based on what they’ve done over the past 4 years celebrating a playoff appearance seems kind of small.  

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

Maybe even winning a Super Bowl won't match that day and that moment. 

With how long we were in a drought.  And how spectacular the fashion we got in 

Wow it was one of the craziest bills fandom days of my life

Watching that video right now got me welling up 

7 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

It’s crazy because it seems so much longer than 4 years ago.  

Also the standard with this team has definitely changed.  Based on what they’ve done over the past 4 years celebrating a playoff appearance seems kind of small.  

The team wasn't in the playoffs for 17 years before that day

They could celebrate all they want

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Stuartjohn said:

With All due respect  Mr. Shaw- Winning a Super Bowl will most certainly beat that Day even though it was a Wonderful  memory! 
Go Bills!

If I dare put words in Shaw’s mouth, it will only depend on if the Bills win a Super Bowl by a last second, 4th down magical play to equal the thrill of that moment. Most SBs are determined way earlier in the game. Should we ever win one, we’ll glow for the remaining minutes of the game and REJOICE at the end,  but I doubt it will be this euphoric.. jmo.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Because I love the Bills in general, and Kyle especially, this is probably my favorite Bills video ever.  

Chandler, thanks for reminding us.  It's hard to believe it's been four years.   

These days we EXPECT to get into the playoffs.  Back then it was a magical dream-come-true.   The changing expressions on KW's face are priceless!

• Thank you (+1) 2

One of the greatest moments in my Bills fandom. It was truly awesome. My young son laughed and was in awe as I went completely nuts in our hotel suite in Florida. My wife and other son were just chilling in the other room and were scared something had happened. What a glorious feeling it was ! I had left my Bills gear at home for the vacation and I immediately went out looking for some in Orlando the day after New years. Not surprisingly Nobody had any hats or anything Bills as they had been such losers for 17 years!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.