Happy Anniversary! 4 years ago today.

Chandler#81

5 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I remember that night well. It happened right before the family sat down for a fancy dinner, and I had a huge grin on my face the entire time. Good times.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

Such a great memory!  I was at one of those delayed Christmas celebrations for family that had been traveling during Christmas.  This was a family that I had just married into the previous year.  They were not familiar (yet) with my Bills intensity.  Whey Boyd scored, they thought I was having a breakdown and ready to call for emergency services.  Good times!

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

We were preparing to host a small New Year's Eve party that night and the first guests had arrived. My sons and I were glued to the TV (obviously). We went from disappointed resignation heading into that fourth down play ("same old Bills...") to screaming jubilation after it was over. My sons were 17 and 15 at the time and had never seen the Bills make the playoffs. I was happier for them than for myself and was overcome with emotion. It was like an 800 pound gorilla had been ripped from our backs. Thank goodness they have been able to witness a good and competitive team ever since. Needless to say, that was a GREAT New Year's Eve celebration.

43 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

If only we had someone like Kyle Williams today

I still miss your Kyle Williams avatar every time I read one of your posts. It's synonymous with your profile in my mind's eye. Here is one vote in favor of you bringing it back.  :beer: Happy New Year!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, WotAGuy said:

Amazing.  Watching that Bengals TD I was sitting right where I am now. I haven’t gotten up since. 

“Honey, bring me another cream ale!!”

There is an article about a guy who never left his chair and basically fused into his clothes and chair but I cannot find it to post picture.

Close I can of you (although I expect you are on toilet seat with a pad):

ben-stiller-dodgeball.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

There is an article about a guy who never left his chair and basically fused into his clothes and chair but I cannot find it to post picture.

Close I can of you (although I expect you are on toilet seat with a pad):

ben-stiller-dodgeball.jpeg

I wouldn’t be caught dead with a Fu Manchu. What kind of animal do you think I am?

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.