OT Where does Russ Wilson end up?

78thealltimegreat

48 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Does seem like Russell Wilson is even believing his time is coming to an end with The Hawks…

The Giants, Eagles, and even The Jets are rumored to be interested with talk of dangling Zack Wilson for Russ

So where does he end up? I’m going with the Giants 

I said in another thread, Pittsburgh

Edited by Pokebball

2 minutes ago, Nester said:

Denver

It’s gotta be nice working for the front office of the Broncos-can’t get a competent QB, defense is normally at least decent, just make sure you have a play maker or 2, and because of your location you will always be brought up as a potential landing spot for these QB’s to want to finish out their careers. Become good for a couple of seasons, that QB retires, then you go back to being average at best for a couple of years before the next great QB wants to go there

• Like (+1) 1

I think Rodgers is going to the Raiders...He is a west coast guy and doesn't want to play in the elements in Seattle...plus if I remember correctly he said GB doesn't have much of a night life so what better place then LV.  As for Russell i think he will end up in Carolina...started his college back at NC State and played there for four years.  They are descent with some good weapons good weather and really wont be a threat to the Seahawks in the near future.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, wagne591 said:

I think Rodgers is going to the Raiders...He is a west coast guy and doesn't want to play in the elements in Seattle...plus if I remember correctly he said GB doesn't have much of a night life so what better place then LV.  As for Russell i think he will end up in Carolina...started his college back at NC State and played there for four years.  They are descent with some good weapons good weather and really wont be a threat to the Seahawks in the near future.

Somewhere this week I heard Nate Hackett to Denver and Rodgers ends up there with him.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Whoever offers the most to the Seahawks.

Well this late in Russ' career he's only going to play exactly where he wants to play and his agent will make that known.  That rules out teams like the Jets, Giants etc

and somewhat hurts what Seattle can get for the guy.

I could see Russ ending up w the Niners and Trey Lance goes to Seattle with another player and some picks.  Pitt is also screwed at QB and could possibly see them going hard to Aaron or Russ in the offseason.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.