Who's else got playoff tickets?

Bills fan since 87

Rolled the dice last week  and bought a single to the first home playoff game (Will not be doing the normal tailgate thing that day.  I want no distractions and just to take it all in)  Glad I did as they are quickly running out on ticketmaster and the secondary market prices are ballooning.  So stoked.  Just  two wins from my first home playoff game (Lived in the Adirondacks  during the 90's run.  And I was a kid, so...)

I  REALLY hope we don't get slated for the Monday night  playoff game, but I would deal with it if I have to.  

If you are on the fence scoop your tickets up ASAP folks.

GO BILLS!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Based on the last weather we had on Monday night there against the Pats, I'm guessing even a numbskull like Roger Goodell could figure out that it might be better to have the game in daylight in January.   But you never know...  You can rest assured the Pats and Tampa will get preferential treatment on schedule if at all possible.

We were lucky enough to get 4 tix on the 20 yd line Section 136,  12th row.  Can't wait!

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

Based on the last weather we had on Monday night there against the Pats, I'm guessing even a numbskull like Roger Goodell could figure out that it might be better to have the game in daylight in January.   But you never know...  You can rest assured the Pats and Tampa will get preferential treatment on schedule if at all possible.

We were lucky enough to get 4 tix on the 20 yd line Section 136,  12th row.  Can't wait!

Pretty solid chance we play the Pats.  We'll see.  Really would not look forward to a  post playoff game late night drive back to Rochester and and early work day following (would not be able to get out of work that Tuesday as i have a trainee coming in. )

The dought version of me is already getting angry  that I am even thinking about that. "he's like, Craig STFU.  And GO BILLS"

5 minutes ago, ToBillsFan said:

Haven’t heard from my rep either. Is it automatic that you have first choice to purchase your tickets for playoffs?

There was an option to chose automatic or not at the beginning of the season (actually I think automatic was the default and you had to opt out).  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, driddles said:

There was an option to chose automatic or not at the beginning of the season (actually I think automatic was the default and you had to opt out).  

Correct. If you go to the account manager on the website, it will show that your payment will occur on Jan. 15th. If it doesn't, call your rep.

11 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

I got seasons and haven't heard from my rep yet?? 🤷‍♂️

I got an email at end of November stating the following, you should check - 

The subject was "Important Notice - Playoff Ticket Information"

You are currently enrolled in our Pay as We Play playoff ticket payment plan. As a Member enrolled in this plan, you have reserved your playoff tickets if we are to host a Wild Card game, Divisional Playoff game or AFC Championship game. In addition, by being enrolled in this plan, you will receive a discounted ticket price if we are to host a Wild Card playoff game. Please note that your credit card will only be charged if we clinch a home playoff game(s).

Just got this from my rep:

We have been sending emails out in regards to playoff tickets since early November. Since you utilize a payment plan for your season tickets, you are automatically enrolled in our Pay As We Play program. This means that if we are to host any home playoff games, yours are secured. We will run the card on file once we know when the game would be. It is a game by game charge, so you'll only pay for games in Buffalo. 

• Like (+1) 1

Price has gone up.

My tickets are $550 each for the playoff game.

During the regular season my ticket price is $120 each.

WTF  That's a lot of bread for one game.

***EDIT - My mistake.  The wildcard would be normal price.   The $550 each is the cost for 3 games if the Bills were to host 3.

Edited by PolishDave
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

Price has gone up.

My tickets are $550 each for the playoff game.

During the regular season my ticket price is $120 each.

WTF  That's a lot of bread for one game.

wait… EACH?

A couple days ago there were singles in 111 and 112 available for like $225 plus fees. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, RiotAct said:

wait… EACH?

A couple days ago there were singles in 111 and 112 available for like $225 plus fees. 

I effed up.

Logged into my account and thought they were charging $550 per seat for the first playoff game when my seats normally cost $110-120 per seat.

After further investigation, that $550 per seat is for 3 playoff games if the Bills were to host 3.

The Wildcard game would be around regular price.  Divisional round is $195 each.   Championship game would be $235 each.

I was thinking there is no way in hell I am paying $550 per seat to attend that first wildcard game.

Just now, PolishDave said:

I effed up.

Logged into my account and thought they were charging $550 per seat for the first playoff game when my seats normally cost $110-120 per seat.

After further investigation, that $550 per seat is for 3 playoff games if the Bills were to host 3.

The Wildcard game would be around regular price.  Divisional round is $195 each.   Championship game would be $235 each.

I was thinking there is no way in hell I am paying $550 per seat to attend that first wildcard game.

ok - that makes more sense.  And yeah I’d give it a less than 1% chance that we’re hosting three playoff games… lol

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

Based on the last weather we had on Monday night there against the Pats, I'm guessing even a numbskull like Roger Goodell could figure out that it might be better to have the game in daylight in January.   

It gets colder at night........but in general, the wind decreases significantly in the evening in WNY and that's the only concern.

There are certain jobs that cannot be done in high wind so companies typically schedule those for evenings or very early mornings in this area of the country.

The Pats MNF game and the Ravens playoff game last year were weather/wind events that would have been bad at any time of the day.

4 hours ago, ToBillsFan said:

Just got this from my rep:

We have been sending emails out in regards to playoff tickets since early November. Since you utilize a payment plan for your season tickets, you are automatically enrolled in our Pay As We Play program. This means that if we are to host any home playoff games, yours are secured. We will run the card on file once we know when the game would be. It is a game by game charge, so you'll only pay for games in Buffalo. 

I got something similar. 

Bills need to win two games first.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.