The Bills are quietly the hottest team in the NFL

Hermes

6 hours ago, FireChans said:

Why does obviously dumb stuff have to be upvoted?

Devin Singletary is better than Thurman Thomas. Upvotes because it’s a Bills board amirite?

You should have walked back to a reasonable perspective before hitting “post.”

If you don't like it, don't post in the thread. It's simple really. What I don't get is why you feel so compelled to get so upset about what someone else has to say on a message board. People are entitled to their opinions regardless of how you perceive them.

5 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

so what’s with your title then, since you just directly contradicted it. 

It's called a hot take. Not sure if you've heard of them. They allow for discussions that might not normally happen because someone takes a stance that isn't necessarily popular or correct. Which I feel this thread has provided.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

6 hours ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

KC can still beat anyone at anytime. Dolphins are gaining popularity after their defense once again demolished an offense tonight. But I'm sorry tua just doesn't scare me yet. Maybe down the road, but he still makes really bad mistakes and hinders his team alot. And the Dolphins don't have a Henry or Taylor running game so the qb can do minimal and beat elite teams.

It's funny that everyone talks about the Bills lack of balance on offense yet the Dolphins passing attack isn't anything to write home about. The defense does so much for that team to stay competitive

6 hours ago, Hermes said:

It's called a hot take. Not sure if you've heard of them. They allow for discussions that might not normally happen because someone takes a stance that isn't necessarily popular or correct. Which I feel this thread has provided.

Ah. So you are being intentionally hyperbolic and dishonest to stir discussion, but then you also castigate people for calling you out (correctly) as hyperbolic and dishonest and tell them “my thread, if you don’t like it, don’t reply.” 

So you’re a troll, in essence and in fact. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Nelius said:

I think there are just some extremely shell-shocked individuals on this board. Not trolls necessarily, but some that seem so disillusioned from years of poor play that all they can now manage is a grunt and slight headshake of approval even during the best of times. It can be annoying but maybe they'll burst into uncontrollable sobbing or something if the Bills finally win a ring.

This hurts me deeply. 

33 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Ah. So you are being intentionally hyperbolic and dishonest to stir discussion, but then you also castigate people for calling you out (correctly) as hyperbolic and dishonest and tell them “my thread, if you don’t like it, don’t reply.” 

If that's what you'd like to call me, so be it.  If positivity and optimism are the triggers that get you and others upset, that says more about you and them than it does about myself.  It's also interesting to me that, in this instance, I'm the troll when you come into a thread started by me and attack me personally while posting comments not relevant to the thread itself. If you don't like the content you can choose to disregard it.

With all of this said I am enjoying the banter we find ourselves in and I hope you are too

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

49 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Hey now, being the Skip Bayless of TBD is pretty admirable. 

@ScottLaw is already our Eyeore. We are collecting quite a cast of characters.

• Haha (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Hermes said:

If you don't like it, don't post in the thread. It's simple really. What I don't get is why you feel so compelled to get so upset about what someone else has to say on a message board. People are entitled to their opinions regardless of how you perceive them.

No. It’s called ‘get off Mom’s computer’.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The Bills have now won two straight and have a good chance to close out the season with two more wins.  That said there are some teams that scare me in the playoffs, particularly with the bills' issues at cornerback and in run defense.  Kansas City has gotten on track and I don't see how the Bills are going to stop Mahomes from passing for 350 yards with Tre White on the shelf.  KC also has a defensive line that is healthy and talented.  I think Indianapolis would cause problems again for Buffalo as I don't think Buffalo has an answer for Jonathon Tayor.  I admit, however, that I did not see Buffalo's easy victory over New England in Foxborough in the cards either. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

“Admirable” isn’t close to the adjective I’d use but sure, room for everyone I suppose. Ignore list is there for a reason.

is @Hermes quietly the hottest poster on TBD right now? Sure his OP is currently setting records for eye roll emojis but some people are saying a few different paragraphs and he’d be the best poster on the board. 

Edited by FireChans
  • Haha (+1) 2

18 hours ago, Augie said:

Being a Bills message board does not mean we suspend reality. 🤷‍♂️

Well……for most of us…..

Yes, but what is reality but a construct of the human brain?  Real is, as real does - or

something 🤣

7 hours ago, CSBill said:

TBD is suspended reality! 🤣

Suspended, augmented, virtual - welcome to the Original Metaverse 🤓 🙌

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Heitz said:

Yes, but what is reality but a construct of the human brain?  Real is, as real does - or

something 🤣

Suspended, augmented, virtual - welcome to the Original Metaverse 🤓 🙌

I want some of what he’s having!!!   😋

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RochesterLifer said:

Hmmm...in hindsight, you shouldn't have wanted to face us.

Both games were close.  I was disappointed in how ineffective the Pats D was in stopping the Bills O. Just a couple of stops and it’s a totally different ball game.. lol (before anyone gets their undies twisted I am not saying they should or could have just that I was more disappointed in them than the O. I wasn’t realistically expecting score more than 21_28 points.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.