The Bills are quietly the hottest team in the NFL

Hermes

Simple premise here guys.

If not for once in a decade(?) type weather and the officials' blatant disregard for the rules of the game, the Buffalo Bills would be on a five game win streak headed into the final 2 games of the season. That's obviously not how it has played out and the bills have only won the last two games(in decisive fashion I might add) The two teams they lost to were, at the time, among the hottest teams in the league; one with a hall of fame coach and the other a hall of fame Quarterback and some might even say the GOATS. Yet the Buffalo Bills and Josh Allen were within inches of walking away with a win in each contest. 

Speaking of Josh Allen, does this kid have the Patriots number or what!? After yesterday's game he joined elite company (Peyton Manning?) in scoring three passing TDs in multiple games against New England in Foxborough. Also the Allen led Bills are the only team who has ever posted a game with Zero! punts against a Belichek coached team or defense in the NFL.

So to say the Bills are fizzling out, or they peaked too early is flat out wrong. This iteration of the Bills are primed and ready for some playoff football! So to all the 'realist' out there who expected a Bills loss in Foxborough, get real! You're just pessimists in sheep's clothing. Why don't you just join another fanbase of your just going to cry every week!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 5
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Look I like tuna fillets as much as the guy but this is a Bills message board. Get out of here with that nonsense!

Being a Bills message board does not mean we suspend reality. 🤷‍♂️

Well……for most of us…..

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Simple premise here guys.

If not for once in a decade(?) type weather and the officials' blatant disregard for the rules of the game, the Buffalo Bills would be on a five game win streak headed into the final 2 games of the season. That's obviously not how it has played out and the bills have only won the last two games(in decisive fashion I might add) The two teams they lost to were, at the time, among the hottest teams in the league; one with a hall of fame coach and the other a hall of fame Quarterback and some might even say the GOATS. Yet the Buffalo Bills and Josh Allen were within inches of walking away with a win in each contest. 

Speaking of Josh Allen, does this kid have the Patriots number or what!? After yesterday's game he joined elite company (Peyton Manning?) in scoring three passing TDs in multiple games against New England in Foxborough. Also the Allen led Bills are the only team who has ever posted a game with Zero! punts against a Belichek coached team or defense in the NFL.

So to say the Bills are fizzling out, or they peaked too early is flat out wrong. This iteration of the Bills are primed and ready for some playoff football! So to all the 'realist' out there who expected a Bills loss in Foxborough, get real! You're just pessimists in sheep's clothing. Why don't you just join another fanbase of your just going to cry every week!

The Colts have an argument.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

The Colts have an argument.

You know what? I don't hate that take. They have a solid team and have been on a nice run themselves. It would be an interesting game against them to say the least, they're one of a few teams who've given the Bills problems lately

• Like (+1) 3

I'd say Kansas City is by far the hottest team.  They are destroying some teams and have solid wins over Green Bay, Dallas, and San Diego.  They took the dead corpse of Pittsburgh and hammered them without their second best player on the field.  This week they take on Cinci and it should be a good playoff type atmosphere game.  

AFC Championship will run through KC again

Agree with others I would love to beat the dolphins for a third time in week 1 of the playoffs

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

12 minutes ago, Hermes said:

You know what? I don't hate that take. They have a solid team and have been on a nice run themselves. It would be an interesting game against them to say the least, they're one of a few teams who've given the Bills problems lately

Gave us problems? They destroyed us. Lol.

4 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I'd say Kansas City is by far the hottest team.  They are destroying some teams and have solid wins over Green Bay, Dallas, and San Diego.  They took the dead corpse of Pittsburgh and hammered them without their second best player on the field.  This week they take on Cinci and it should be a good playoff type atmosphere game.  

Agree with others I would love to beat the dolphins for a third time in week 1 of the playoffs

Ya. KC, Miami, and Dallas.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

There's a handful of teams playing good football right now and I'm just happy to see the Bills as one of those teams. Had the Bills won the two games mentioned they'd be considered by most as the team to beat in the AFC, again, they didn't, so the narrative is different. They'd literally have the same record as the chiefs with a H2H win against them meaning #1 seed in the AFC. Granted they lost both games in such dreadful fashion that most here hardly consider them a playoff team. So take from it what you will. I'm just saying there's no team in the NFL that wants to play the Bills in the playoffs!

16 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Well, the cat is out of the bag now....:w00t:

*****! I should've kept my mouth shut!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.