MNF - Fish at Saints Game Thread

Process

2 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

I think the Bills can beat either the Patriots or the Dolphins.   But, if I have a choice of which one I would rather see in the playoffs, its the Dolphins.   

Plus that would mean the Bills won the AFC East and the Patriots missed the playoffs again.   The Patriots missing the playoffs would bring me the most joy.

Then I have more ammo for reminding Patriot fans that they suck as much as their team does.

I also like the Pats to possibly beat the Titans in that scenario. I don’t want to deal with Henry again. 

In that situation it’s Cincy v. Indy. I’d rather play the Bengals. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

I also like the Pats to possibly beat the Titans in that scenario. I don’t want to deal with Henry again. 

In that situation it’s Cincy v. Indy. I’d rather play the Bengals. 

Bengals vs Bills would be an exciting game.  Probably very high scoring also.   They would match that Higgins monster up against Dane Jackson.   Higgins would feast.

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Mango said:

I am sorta pulling for Miami to at least have something to play for against NE by winning here.

Worst case scenario is Miami makes the playoffs. We host them in OP. Miami picks in the 20’s, sticks with Tua, and are stuck in purgatory. 

I can't do it. Can't root for Miami against an NFC team. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

Why didn't Payton call a timeout with 21 seconds left after the sack?

They would have had the ball at midfield with 15 seconds left after that missed field goal.

Maybe because the only TD was scored by his QB throwing it right to the Fins? 

• Haha (+1) 1

God these refs are terrible. Phantom holding call against the Dolphins. That was not a catch. The ball bounced off the turf. It was obvious. Then they coach Flores on the sideline. He called a timeout. They talked him out of it. 

On another note, Tua has the worst throwing motion I have ever seen.  With Tua, Jones, and Wilson, the Bills should dominate the AFC East for years to come.

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

Maybe because the only TD was scored by his QB throwing it right to the Fins? 

Well, you’re going to have to score some offensive points to win the game. 

I agree with the previous poster. Saints should have called a timeout. It might even have convinced Miami to punt it instead of attempting a FG.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.