Who the BLEEP do they think I was?

Long Suffering Fan

Heard the same thing as I did my normal WGR stream for my commute, and they also mentioned the lack of halftime adjustments BB made, to still dare Josh to beat them…

1 hour ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

The way Belichick looked at Josh after the postgame hug was odd. It was envy mixed with disgust. I think Josh and Tremaine both earned a ton of respect yesterday from Belichick.

Lol, I thought it was more like envious longing, like coveting his neighbor’s new ‘Vette…sorry Bill, maybe it’ll be a blizzard the next time you play, and you can scheme another game plan to hide your own QB:thumbsup:

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Not without Tre they are not...

Uh what? They are undoubtedly better with Trey but they were much better than the Chiefs the last time they played them. Tre being lost hurts but I still think they are the better team over the chiefs, one player does not make a team. Especially a McDermott zone D. 

2 hours ago, H2o said:

Curran: Josh Allen's Bills expose a hard truth in stomping of Pats

"I don’t know who the f--- they thought I was!" Allen yelled at Bills defensive tackle Harrison Phillips, per Fairburn.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/bills-players-relish-beating-patriots-143856503.html

This isn't your 2018-2019 Josh Allen anymore. He was taking the quick check downs when he saw the coverages, running with purpose, and dropping dimes out there. It was awesome to watch. 

Aside from the almost pick6, I think this was one of Allen's best games ever. He should've had 5 td throws if not for the drops.  Belicheat had him played perfectly on the 4th & 1 and he simply willed 7 yards out of that play. And these shovel passes were amazing. Get that into his arsenal. 

Edited by LABILLBACKER

2 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I read a story once where PBA bowlers hated Pete Weber because he could get drunk off his ass and still beat them.  Unfortunately he couldn't leave his drinking on the lanes.  Dude had all the talent in the world, just couldn't get his life together.

What the ***** are you talking about?  He is still winning titles on the senior tour.  Dont talk about things you don't have any knowledge of

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Uh what? They are undoubtedly better with Trey but they were much better than the Chiefs the last time they played them. Tre being lost hurts but I still think they are the better team over the chiefs, one player does not make a team. Especially a McDermott zone D. 

The last time they played KCs defense was historically bad through that point in the season. Once they traded for Ingram, moved Jones back inside where he normally plays and got a few other defensive players back, their defense has been much much better, which has keyed their 8 straight wins.

Not saying the Bills couldn't go in and win, but I doubt it would look that easy again.

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Pete Weber is one helluva bowler.  His demons are on the personal side.

He's no Munson tho...

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

The way Belichick looked at Josh after the postgame hug was odd. It was envy mixed with disgust. I think Josh and Tremaine both earned a ton of respect yesterday from Belichick.

That's just his face. Comes from years of scowling.

5 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

The last time they played KCs defense was historically bad through that point in the season. Once they traded for Ingram, moved Jones back inside where he normally plays and got a few other defensive players back, their defense has been much much better, which has keyed their 8 straight wins.

Not saying the Bills couldn't go in and win, but I doubt it would look that easy again.

He's no Munson tho...

I don’t doubt it would be an epic battle, I still think the Bills will be the victors. This may or may not be a hot take anymore but Allen > Mahomes at this stage. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.