1/2/22 Falcons at Bills

eball

3 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Why are people scared of the weather? Allen demonstrated he could throw and throw accurately in a wind storm…. It’s up to the coaching staff to put the ball in his hands regardless of the conditions.

Allen and the Bills will also be playing 5th lousy weather game out of the last 6. Yesterday's weather in NE wasn't horrible but it wasn't good. You gotta think they're acclimated to it at at this point, and certainly more than the Falcons.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

The jags are the worst team in the league by a mile. They beat us.  

it will continue to be all on the OL.  We go as they go.  Anyone can beat us if the OL plays like it did vs jax.  That said, I don’t think we’ll see them play that bad again this season.

It would’ve been nice if the falcons lost yesterday, but they’re in the hunt for that final spot.  We better come to play.  If we do, we’ll blow Them out. If we HC/OCDC put together bad game plans, watch out.  Everyone needs to do their job on a weekly basis

One of the best things that will come out of winning the division if we can close it out is we can finally put that game to bed. At that point it won't matter as much anymore. It's still really hard to fathom that we lost that game and I would've hated if it ended up affecting the season. 

Edited by HomeskillitMoorman
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Why are people scared of the weather? Allen demonstrated he could throw and throw accurately in a wind storm…. It’s up to the coaching staff to put the ball in his hands regardless of the conditions.

Not to mention Falcons play in a dome. They have played 8 road games to date, 2 in domes [Saints/Cowgirls] coldest temps they have faced are 48 [9 mph wind] in Carolina and 46 in SFO [no wind].

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

One of the best things that will come out of winning the division if we can close it out is we can finally put that game to bed. At that point it won't matter as much anymore. It's still really hard to fathom that we lost that game and I would've hated if it ended up affecting the season. 

It matters to this guy who bet too much money the bills over 11 wins.  Seems like I’ll get my push, but that win would have given me a couple weeks in Mexico.  That jags loss matters a lot to me! 😂 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, eball said:

I’ll go ahead and start this thread.  The Falcons ARE NOT GOOD.  They’re not even average.  Don’t be fooled by the 7-8 record.  Their wins:  Jets, Giants, Jags, Lions, Saints, Dolphins (early in the year), and Panthers (with whom they split).  They have a -122 point differential.

What should we worry about?  Patterson as a RB has been good.  Otherwise?  Meh.

Buckle down and take care of business, Buffalo.

Come on Bills! Let's do this!!! You can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

11 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I’m only worried about 2 things this week:

1- Covid-  josh and Trubisky get covid and we could be in trouble.  

2- Wet farts-  I’m doing a 3 day juice cleanse.  Anything can happen

Trubisky can’t be tested for covid the rest of the year 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

58 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Yeah, would you rather be able to stay you won a game only passing 3 times, or you won a game where you never had to punt? 

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Really? Why?  Even if he gets covid and has  symptoms?  

He can test himself and self report but he’s removed from the nfl testing pool

Any individual who receives a confirmed positive test and then “tests out” or returns to the club facility after the standard quarantine period will then be eligible for the 90-day testing holiday beginning with the date of the individual’s first positive test.

https://www.cbs42.com/news/health/coronavirus/nfl-and-players-agree-to-new-covid-protocols-amid-flood-of-positive-tests/amp/

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BearNorth said:

Weather is iffy, supposed to be rain/snow in the AM, then temps dropping through the 30's during the game, hopefully the field will not be a skating rink.  I think Milano/Neal can manage to keep Pitts under wraps. Pats TE's didn't hurt us.  Ryan has taken 11 sacks in his past 4 games.

This will be the Lee Smith homecoming game, hopefully he's good for a couple of holding calls during the game.

Bad weather will help the Bills this week IMO.  Atlanta team rushing in the 3rd worse in the league in yards, TDs and fumbles.

This is a week for the Bills players and fans to embrace the elements!

Be ready, it might be chilly.

image.png.be5fecaece8e24deaf2b4860088bab90.png

Edited by ColoradoBills
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.