1/2/22 Falcons at Bills

eball

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Solid compared to the 2 teams worse at running the ball than they are.

2 worse in ypc, but the bills would be tied for the 4th best running team if ypc was the determining factor. 

Only 1 worse in ypg. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

thanks for posting!  Great quality (for a 1977 broadcast).  Look at all those 3-point stances!

Was this OJ’s last season with us?

I think it was. Was with SF in 78 and 79 before retiring.

26 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

OMG. Why would anyone post that monstrosity?  Has anyone stayed awake through the entire video??

Of a 3-0 game no less. I watched the first few minutes. Bills Mafia not around back then. That looks like a Sabres game type of attendance.

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

Of a 3-0 game no less. I watched the first few minutes. Bills Mafia not around back then. That looks like a Sabres game type of attendance.

I was 8 and I remember the game was blacked out in Rochester so we had to wait for the ticker to tell us the score. 3-0.  My god.  And it didn’t look like weather was an issue either. 

17 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Since we are talking about horrible Bills/Falcons memories, anyone remember this dandy? 2013 Toronto game, where more “fans” were wearing Falcons jerseys than Bills ones:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/recap?gameId=331201002

That's truly vomit-inducing... 

But hey, that running game was nasty! CJ Spiller & Fred Jackson putting up nearly 200 yards & 2 TD's was great!

Edit: And 6 sacks (4 between Hughes, M. Williams & Dareus) from that great pass rush we used to have.

Edited by BigDingus

15 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Since we are talking about horrible Bills/Falcons memories, anyone remember this dandy? 2013 Toronto game, where more “fans” were wearing Falcons jerseys than Bills ones:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/recap?gameId=331201002

This was a Classic Drought Loss. 

Bills moving the ball with ease. Couldn't believe that Johnson fumbled, then really couldn't believe (don't know why) that Chandler fumbled.

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Which side do the Bills warm up on?  Tunnel side?  I haven’t been to a home game in 10 years.

My fish is bigger than yours bro, since 2004 for me sadly. Not because I didn't want to that's for sure. Unfortunately it couldn't be helped but expecting to finally get back next season lord willing.

30 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Weather update. Wind is looking about 10-12 MPH, with gusts around 20-25 MPH. Not ideal conditions, but not terrible. If your wind can stay below 20, it won’t have a major impact. 

What’s funny is that the wind gusts will be the highest at game time than at any point of time all week! 

Such a weird year with the wind.  The good thing is that after the Pats game, the “normal” WNY December winds on Sunday will feel like a slight breeze.  It should mess with the Falcons more since they rarely play in windy games. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.