1/2/22 Falcons at Bills

eball

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yep and ravens really are in a tough spot against the rams. Lamar either don’t be available or playing with a bum ankle, and their defense is really bad. 

For my fantasy championship I want the ravens to get smoked on the ground. My opponent has 6 players in that game and none are RBs. 

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Schobel was more valuable, no doubt….. but Moorman was better at his job than schobel was.  

Yeah I think that is a fair argument.  Moorman's net yardage was amazing and if I recall was over 40 and that had not been done before.  Schobel is #1 on my list of most underrated Bills of all time and I believe should be next guy on the Wall of Fame (Phil Hanson is and was not the player Schobel was)

20 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

If this is a virtual playoff game then why are there still tickets on sale? Jets game too.

Cold. Covid. People expect a win. Build a dome and December games will be sold out

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, DapperCam said:

Hope we can win and Ravens lose so some guys can get some rest the last game of the season.

I know we won’t have the division clinched yet, but we will have a playoff spot clinched.

I also think you covet that #3 spot vice number 4 to delay playing the Chiefs as long as possible.

26 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

If this is a virtual playoff game then why are there still tickets on sale? Jets game too.

A quick look at the Ticketmaster map shows sporadic blue seats available - I assume these are original tickets being sold by the Bills. There are a lot of resale tickets available, but it looks like at least 90% of the seats have been sold initially. 

Plus it’s a holiday weekend, everyone is sick right now and it’s a team that hasn’t been here in ages. 

52 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

32 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Cold. Covid. People expect a win. Build a dome and December games will be sold out

23 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Plus it’s a holiday weekend, everyone is sick right now and it’s a team that hasn’t been here in ages. 

What they said.  Holiday weekends are tough, and even though Omicron appears to primarily cause a nasty cold it's still seemingly getting to everyone, vaxxed or not.

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Yeah I think that is a fair argument.  Moorman's net yardage was amazing and if I recall was over 40 and that had not been done before.  Schobel is #1 on my list of most underrated Bills of all time and I believe should be next guy on the Wall of Fame (Phil Hanson is and was not the player Schobel was)

Yeah, I’m on board with that.  Not his fault our FO and coaching was so inept for all those years. 

25 minutes ago, eball said:

What they said.  Holiday weekends are tough, and even though Omicron appears to primarily cause a nasty cold it's still seemingly getting to everyone, vaxxed or not.

I have it right now. Sore throat with head cold symptoms.  Enough to make you not want to do anything, but nothing like when I had Delta back in August… that just felt foreign. 

26 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I have it right now. Sore throat with head cold symptoms.  Enough to make you not want to do anything, but nothing like when I had Delta back in August… that just felt foreign. 

Yup same. Avoided it for 2 years working through never taking a shift off and it finally got me. Just been kind of sidelined for the week. Ready for it to be over.

15 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Yup same. Avoided it for 2 years working through never taking a shift off and it finally got me. Just been kind of sidelined for the week. Ready for it to be over.

I have it too. Feels like Wide Right and Music City Miracle all rolled into one, with McKelvin’s fumble coming out my butt. 

• Haha (+1) 7

1 minute ago, Process said:

Zero reason for Sanders to play the final two weeks imo even if he's ready to go. He was playing an insane number of snaps early in the year. Time to let the young guys take over and rest up.

Agree for the most part.  Rest him against the Falcons, and then if he’s getting better, give him some reps against the Jets to get him ready for the playoffs.  

Depending on how the games go, I might even start limiting Diggs snaps, and get Kumerow some run.  

The staff, surely, remembers last year and how Diggs, Beasley, Davis, Brown and McKenzie all managed to get worn down/hurt down the stretch before the playoffs. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.