1/2/22 Falcons at Bills

eball

3 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

He’s washed.

I think he’s lost a step and had a couple of drops in critical spots the last couple of games. I dunno about washed, he’s at 42/642 and 4tds in 14 games played which is respectable for a wr2/3 in most offenses and like wr1 drought era numbers for us. The drops hurt though. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, uninja said:

I think he’s lost a step and had a couple of drops in critical spots the last couple of games. I dunno about washed, he’s at 42/642 and 4tds in 14 games played which is respectable for a wr2/3 in most offenses and like wr1 drought era numbers for us. The drops hurt though. 

Time to give Gabe most of Manny’s snaps 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

35 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

What’s your point? So because they had a bad game that day people should be worried he’s going to work on the run game during this game? 

I don't think any such thing. I do remember earlier in the year against some bad teams (like Jacksonville) I got the feeling Daboll and McDermott were using this bad competition work on the run game.  That's what it looked like to me anyway.

3 hours ago, Dr. K said:

I prefer it if they don't talk about the Bills at all. Let them spend their time puffing up the Chiefs and whoever else is the Flavor of the Month. 

They are currently shining on the Colts and Chiefs, with an occasional Dolphins shine sprinkled in.  At least we silenced the Patriots* crowd for a bit. 

If Sanders has nagging injuries, I say sit him until the playoffs and let him get fully healthy.

Diggs/Davis/Beasley/McKenzie is a more than capable WR corps against the next two weeks' opponents.

Come playoff time, a fully healthy and rested Sanders could be a real asset. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 3

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

I don't think any such thing. I do remember earlier in the year against some bad teams (like Jacksonville) I got the feeling Daboll and McDermott were using this bad competition work on the run game.  That's what it looked like to me anyway.

Next time use more words than just “Jacksonville”

it helps on a discussion board if you use your words 

18 minutes ago, Logic said:

If Sanders has nagging injuries, I say sit him until the playoffs and let him get fully healthy.

Diggs/Davis/Beasley/McKenzie is a more than capable WR corps against the next two weeks' opponents.

Come playoff time, a fully healthy and rested Sanders could be a real asset. 

Never underestimate the benefit of a vet presence even if in spot duty. See the catch on Allen's across the body Qbs-should-never-attempt-that throw which he caught. 

We also don't know if McK's performance was a flash in the pan or if the proverbial light bulb went on. 

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, uninja said:

i think he will get back on track. 

But that drop last game was inexcusable. That alone is reason to see the bench for a while. 

3 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

He’s washed.

He's the league leader in yards before catch and avg depth of target, Allen's passer rating is higher when targeting him than it is targeting Diggs or Beasley(who's lowest on the team). He's also fast, perhaps not as fast as he once was but he was faster than any Bills receiver coming into the league.

I think it would be wise to rest him until the playoffs. He's not washed, he's a little beat up and worn down. He could make some timely big plays in the playoffs imo.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Do not over look the Falcons.  They have a chance to upset the Bills.  Who ever suits up for them better bring their A game.  build up an early lead and demoralize the Falcons. 

I agree that the Bills better bring their A game, these are obviously must wins. The Falcons and the Jets are 2 of if not the 2 worst defenses in the entire league. Their offenses are not much better. I fully expect the Bills to destroy both of these teams by at least 2 touchdowns. I don't feel that's being overconfident, these teams are terrible and if the Bills don't dominate they're not ready for a playoff run imo.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Taiwan Jones didn't play? Hmm never even noticed. Of course he'll get his game day roster spot back this week, and someone useful will be deactivated.

More proof that he should not be taking up value cap money and roster space. He certainly was not missed. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Do not over look the Falcons.  They have a chance to upset the Bills.  Who ever suits up for them better bring their A game.  build up an early lead and demoralize the Falcons. 

I’ve never been more confident in a Bills victory. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, CSBill said:

More proof that he should not be taking up value cap money and roster space. He certainly was not missed. 

Siran has been more noticeable on ST all year

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, uninja said:

All fair points, but I would argue most of that production came earlier in the season.

Has not really done much since the KC game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.