1/2/22 Falcons at Bills

eball

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

well that was subtle.

i liked hearing the other day how kingsbury refused to pump Ertz for information on the colts (re his time with reich and wentz). Said something like, “blood is thicker than water.”

if I am Barkley, why am I telling the falcons anything? They are just using you and will cut you next week. Why actually even bother showing up honestly, or just tell them, “ if you want me to play or be part of the team, great; if you want me to just give you some insider knowledge, sorry.”  It’s insulting, especially to a long-time vet. 

Does anyone really think Barkley can tell them anything that they can’t get from a seasons worth of tape? 

“Hey, when Josh yells ALERT he’s changing the play”

I think its a nothing burger. Gives the twitter analysts something to squawk about before the game, that’s all.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BearNorth said:

Weather beginning to look interesting for Sunday.

http://www.nflweather.com/en/game/2021/week-17/falcons-at-bills

Freezing Fog.  Wonder how the Falcons, a dome team with basically 0 bad weather games this year will fare in the elements.

I’m coming to the game from NJ. Wtf is freezing fog???

• Haha (+1) 3

49 minutes ago, IBTG81 said:

I’m coming to the game from NJ. Wtf is freezing fog???

It is a hellish weather phenomenon only found in Orchard Park. The fog lowers and a moisture descends on everything and everybody. Then it freezes everything in place. A thrown football freezes in midair and just falls to the ground, like a brick…very dangerous. You should stay home.

image.thumb.jpeg.ce67496794d5ee3382b395b47be2558b.jpeg

Edited by RochesterLifer
  • Haha (+1) 6

2 hours ago, RunTheBall said:

Does anyone really think Barkley can tell them anything that they can’t get from a seasons worth of tape? 

“Hey, when Josh yells ALERT he’s changing the play”

I think its a nothing burger. Gives the twitter analysts something to squawk about before the game, that’s all.

"Hey, when Josh gets outside the pocket crap your pants"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Pay attention Dabs and Allen, this guy knows your flow

I remember one game where the Bills ran the same play 3 times in a row successfully ;)

You may think you know whats coming...but do you really? ;) 

The only thing I worry about with this game is McD orders us to work on our run game, go conservative, and we stop fine tuning our finest weapons going into the playoffs the next two weeks. We need to be firing on all cylinders going into the playoffs. I want us to have that killer instinct just like we did against the Pats in these last 2 games also. 

4 minutes ago, Locomark said:

The only thing I worry about with this game is McD orders us to work on our run game, go conservative, and we stop fine tuning our finest weapons going into the playoffs the next two weeks. We need to be firing on all cylinders going into the playoffs. I want us to have that killer instinct just like we did against the Pats in these last 2 games also. 

Why would he do that? This isn’t the preseason-at what point over the last 2 years has McDermott ever shown to just be like “yeah, let’s fine tune this aspect at the expense of winning a game.” He came out guns blazing in the final game last year with absolutely nothing on the line! 

24 minutes ago, Locomark said:

He didn't do that last year heading into the playoffs.  I doubt he is the type to chance anything.

32 minutes ago, Locomark said:

I actually think Singletary has a big game this week. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes over 100 yards rushing. Josh will still make plays as usual but I get the feeling the Bills are going to have a big day offensively both throwing and running the ball.

Edited by Greg S

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.