1/2/22 Falcons at Bills

eball

5 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

With the news that the  CDC, is shortening isolation period from 10 days to 5 days, does that potentially clear Gabe to play versus the Falcons? Assuming he has a negative test.

Is the current policy directly tied to the CDC recommendations or inspired by and need to be actually changed by the league?

10 hours ago, eball said:

I’ll go ahead and start this thread.  The Falcons ARE NOT GOOD.  They’re not even average.  Don’t be fooled by the 7-8 record.  Their wins:  Jets, Giants, Jags, Lions, Saints, Dolphins (early in the year), and Panthers (with whom they split).  They have a -122 point differential.

What should we worry about?  Patterson as a RB has been good.  Otherwise?  Meh.

Buckle down and take care of business, Buffalo.

I may be noted elsewhere on this thread, but when I look at the Bills schedule, they also count the Jets, Saints, Dolphins (2x) and Panthers as 5 of their 9 wins. Not to mention the Texans and the Redskins.  I bet it's pretty close to a -122 differential, if not worse. PLUS, the Bills LOST to the Jags. 

FFS, let's not get carried away AGAIN by counting this week's game as a win. ANY team can lose any week. There are no gimmies. I would have thought every Bills fan would have figure that out by now, FFS.

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Even though we're more bearish on him than last season, I think this is the year Daboll gets swooped up.  A huge thing that GMs should be paying attention to is the close bond that he's developed with JA.  They should want that for their young or rookie QB.  And at this point Josh's OC could be McDermott wearing a sock puppet on his hand.  The offense is Josh's.  

Keeping Frazier for continuity would be great.

6 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Even though we're more bearish on him than last season, I think this is the year Daboll gets swooped up.  A huge thing that GMs should be paying attention to is the close bond that he's developed with JA.  They should want that for their young or rookie QB.  And at this point Josh's OC could be McDermott wearing a sock puppet on his hand.  The offense is Josh's.  

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Frazier  go to Jacksonville. 

6 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

No offense but I think you don't give offensive coordinators enough credit concerning what they actually do.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Beast said:

No offense but I think you don't give offensive coordinators enough credit concerning what they actually do.

I was being hyperbolic but you're probably right.  Still, the great QBs get a new OC many times in their career because they have a tendency of winning HC jobs for their coordinators.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.