This is what they are saying in New England Land

DefenseWins

Didn't take long. There was a lot of doom there on Sunday and even yesterday - but as of today, Jones "had a couple of bad games" but is back to being the next Brady, the Falcons will beat the Bills, and the Patriots are back on track for the SB.

All fanbases have some delusion. But in New England, it's such an art form.  They live & breathe it.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Success said:

Didn't take long. There was a lot of doom there on Sunday and even yesterday - but as of today, Jones "had a couple of bad games" but is back to being the next Brady, the Falcons will beat the Bills, and the Patriots are back on track for the SB.

All fanbases have some delusion. But in New England, it's such an art form.  They live & breathe it.

Yea they really jumped the shark when they started trying to say stealing the other teams defensive playcalls isn’t that big of a deal lol to be fair to them though we may see them again and that will be the game that really counts. 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

New England got humbled for a day (maybe) although it wouldn’t take much for fans/media to bring in up the dropped Jackson interception when it was a 5-point game.

It’s Boston though, they’ve won titles with Patriots, Celtics, Red Sox, Bruins, so they look down on the rest of the county and especially no-title Buffalo.

The only remedy to shut Boston up is to pound them into the ground endlessly with Allen beating them year after year. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

New England got humbled for a day (maybe) although it wouldn’t take much for fans/media to bring in up the dropped Jackson interception when it was a 5-point game.

It’s Boston though, they’ve won titles with Patriots, Celtics, Red Sox, Bruins, so they look down on the rest of the county and especially no-title Buffalo.

The only remedy to shut Boston up is to pound them into the ground endlessly with Allen beating them year after year. 

We lost 14 ish points on dropped TD passes if we’re playing the ‘what one less drop could’ve changed’ game lol

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

We lost 14 ish points on dropped TD passes if we’re playing the ‘what one less drop could’ve changed’ game lol

You know I’m right though.

New England/Belichick/Massachusetts is beyond arrogant.

The only way to respect is to mercilessly pound them over and over until they understand Allen is the new sheriff in town and they are nothing. 

Now to do that, the Bills are going to have to draft their collective butts off year after year.

See Seattle for a team that stacked 2-3 great drafts together and hasn’t drafted well since and they’re left with a franchise QB, one WR, an aging MLB and nothing, no pipeline whatsoever at any other position on the roster. 

It's time for 2nd place New England to retire "you just won your Super Bowl" whenever they lose to a team in the regular season.

Sorry, Pats fans...you're not that team anymore.  And you're not all jaded about beating Buffalo when it happens - your fanbase went nuts after you won the wind game.  I thought you were gonna hang a "Wind game, 2021" banner.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

So true, we dropped a td and one got called back. Fans play the what if when they lose I’m guilty at it sometimes to. GO BILLS 

38 minutes ago, Success said:

It's time for 2nd place New England to retire "you just won your Super Bowl" whenever they lose to a team in the regular season.

Sorry, Pats fans...you're not that team anymore.  And you're not all jaded about beating Buffalo when it happens - your fanbase went nuts after you won the wind game.  I thought you were gonna hang a "Wind game, 2021" banner.

Yea they really can’t use that two weeks in a row lol and they certainly can’t use it on playoff caliber teams

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/27/2021 at 2:20 PM, Dr.Sack said:

I love that caller from Bahston. He really spoke truth. 

baaaston....I like your spelling too..u gotta get in the snarky  baaaaah sound...just like sheep baying

and what do lions think about the opinions of sheep? naaathing lol

RAWR the Bills are officially this very moment LIONS and the pats* are baaaaston pitiful sheep!

lmao

Yeah I'll snark em Ive heard MUCH worse from them*

m

Edited by muppy
  • Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, muppy said:

baaaston....I like your spelling too..u gotta get in the snarky  baaaaah sound...just like sheep baying

and what do lions think about the opinions of sheep? naaathing lol

RAWR the Bills are officially this very moment LIONS and the pats* are baaaaston pitiful sheep!

lmao

Yeah I'll snark em Ive heard MUCH worse from them*

m

Why did the man from Boston sleep under his car?

He wanted to wake up oily.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.