Singletary’s performance

Andy1

Just want to say that I loved the way Singletary was used as an outlet by Josh today. I think this, combined with zone runs off tackle are the style of offense that uses his strengths best. Get him in space where he can make defenders miss instead of running him up the middle. Those dump off passes to him gave some consistency to the offense to let them have time consuming drives down the field. 

• Like (+1) 10
  • Agree 21

8 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Josh is getting the ball to him quicker and he's in turn getting it up field quicker. 

Would like to see him get the Red Zone touches they are still giving to Moss. 

Yep, I said the same thing the 2nd quarter. Moss looked slow and indecisive on what could've been a TD run where I think he tripped over Boettger's foot.

Just now, Conlan58 said:

He took a first down and a couple pats defenders manhood all in one play early today. Effin love it!!

Kyle Dugger, in fact, who's been pretty damn good for NE this year.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

He played out of his mind today. His athletic skill set will prevent him from ever being a true #1 RB but he left it all on the field. That's all you can ask for.

And I’m fine with that. The problem is he was absolutely forgotten about-no RB is going to play well when they don’t feel like they are in the flow of the game. He’s a great RB for what the Bills want to do

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.