Including All the 90s Super Bowl Players, Allen is My Favorite of all Time

BuffaloBaumer

1 hour ago, Since1981 said:

Josh is equal/better talent than 90s. I find his personality refreshingly Firebough, junior collegey. in this world, we need more of this. 

Nobody had to convince him to BUF either. Love this kid. 

This is the full truth summed up. When JA17 says “Go Bills” it is for real. And it started from the beginning of his tenure. His little smirk when he reminded the press his 2nd year that the Bills were NY’s ONLY team.  He is where he is supposed to be.

Edited by JY422
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, MJS said:

I have heard fans of other AFC East teams say that Allen is unlikeable and cocky. They say the same about McDermott. I was surprised at first, but I can kind of see it. Allen does talk trash sometimes and he certainly is confident. It's easy to hate the QB that beats you a lot.

Can't say I understand the McDermott hate, though. He mostly just stands there and claps for his players. He has only gotten animated with the refs a couple of times. He is usually pretty calm. That first pats game was the worst I have ever seen him.

It's interesting to try to think of certain players we love as Bills fans from the perspective of other fans. For instance, I could see them hating Diggs because Diggs talks a lot and gets animated sometimes.

Dolphins fans really hate Allen and I get that he owns that team, Jets fans just seem more depressed by their continuing cavalcade of sadness, and the Pats fans are just starting to feel the hate besides their standard hater status.

17 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Agree on all counts.  Bruce was unreal at the 3rd down sack that changed and closed out games.   And Allen is a monster in a different way.  I agree 100%.

Man we need a Bruce to go with Allen, close this games out 

1 hour ago, jethro_tull said:

get to 4 superbowls or win one and get back to me.....

Read.  All they have to do is get to one and win it.  Besides, we’re talking favorite player, not favorite team. 

The current Bills are still not as deeply talented as the 90’s SB teams but Allen is on a trajectory to be the greatest Bills player ever. 

Edited by Bob in STL
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.