Isaiah McKenzie appreciation

ArtVandalay

On 12/26/2021 at 3:34 PM, Warcodered said:

something good is going on...now how can I make it a negative-some people apparently

I won’t even give the OP a barf, because it feels like a cry for attention….. from someone not worthy of attention. 

Woof, some really poor takes here. Football acumen is really tested when a player breaks out in a game. People love to push all their chips to the center and point fingers. Da’rick Rogers played a hell of a game once…surprisingly he’s not the number 1 WR for the Colts. C’mon 

• 3 months later...
On 12/26/2021 at 3:33 PM, ArtVandalay said:

Isaiah McKenzie is GOOD, very good.  He's been put in the dog house all year for no noticeable reason. This has been to the detriment to the team both on offense and special teams.  Not only does he belong on the field he belongs in the offense!! 

This kid had a noticeable impact on the offense last season and we have been missing his athleticism this year. It took desperation of multiple COVID lists and a hampered Sanders to finally give this MAN a chance.  We aren't talking about a rookie but a guy that's been here for a few years now. 

McDermott is a terrible leader (no accountability) and terrible recognition of talent, he clings to Tre White as his only accomplishment and constantly puts faith in undersized abs under skilled guys.  

Isaiah McKenzie played a key role in our run game last year withhis explosiveness and that has been missing all year. 

It's terrible we need to rely on injuries of our talent to get on the field because the coach won't do it. 

I'm so over McDermott, he can't coach a winning, talented football team. 

congrats on winning troll post of the year.