Isaiah McKenzie appreciation

ArtVandalay

59 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

Isaiah McKenzie is GOOD, very good.  He's been put in the dog house all year for no noticeable reason. This has been to the detriment to the team both on offense and special teams.  Not only does he belong on the field he belongs in the offense!! 

This kid had a noticeable impact on the offense last season and we have been missing his athleticism this year. It took desperation of multiple COVID lists and a hampered Sanders to finally give this MAN a chance.  We aren't talking about a rookie but a guy that's been here for a few years now. 

McDermott is a terrible leader (no accountability) and terrible recognition of talent, he clings to Tre White as his only accomplishment and constantly puts faith in undersized abs under skilled guys.  

Isaiah McKenzie played a key role in our run game last year withhis explosiveness and that has been missing all year. 

It's terrible we need to rely on injuries of our talent to get on the field because the coach won't do it. 

I'm so over McDermott, he can't coach a winning, talented football team. 

There is a parade outside...and it is raining...

Crazy thing is he was an UFA this year and nobody wanted him - he came back for veteran minimum.

My guess is McBeane may be tired of Beasleys antics and he won’t be brought back next year. Star (hope

you enjoyed your personal time off) and Beasley will be cut and we’ll sign a speedster WR. 

• Agree 1

Kid is a baller!  Great game Isaiah!  
I remember when took a punt to house with electric return, in what would have been a game changing play, some flag brought it back(refs have killed many bills big plays) - Isaiah was devastated- he thought he helped his team and made sensational play 

Edited by Pete

5 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

He definitely looked legit today. Always had the speed, but I thought his route running was really on point today. I’ve never been the prez of the McKenzie fan club, so I must admit I was pleasantly surprised and I think he is a legit guy going forward. 

Welcome aboard!🤗

4ba_ap18329669903743.jpeg.thumb.jpg.0ef5a53778688d411122420fe8579fb3.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

I came here to appreciate the play of Isaiah, but don’t agree with the negative overtone of the OP’s post.

McKenzie was an absolute stud today and was the best Bills receiver, by far.  I think his game has progressed to the point where it’s fair to ask if he should in the slot ahead of Beasley.  

Great game today!!  I hope you are all feeling as great as I am!!

• Like (+1) 2