Cryptocurrency....the future...are you in?

TwistofFate

On 12/29/2021 at 4:44 AM, TBBills said:

Trading meme coins isn't a problem as long as you get out at the right time. That coin won't lose more then a few decimal points if that. The coin supply is beyond the capability of that.

This is NOT a meme coin.  It has tons of utility all pertaining to the metaverse. 

4 hours ago, TwistofFate said:

This is NOT a meme coin.  It has tons of utility all pertaining to the metaverse. 

Just FYI they all say that. That doesn't matter seeing the total supply is so high so it can never be worth much unless you burn more then half the supply. Unless they are burning over 50 billion a day the burn they are doing isn't nothing more then a drop in the ocean. 

SHIB does the same thing and burns a few million a day even then to get it to be worth even .01 it would take somewhere around 1,000 years.

Edited by TBBills

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

Just FYI they all say that. That doesn't matter seeing the total supply is so high so it can never be worth much unless you burn more then half the supply. Unless they are burning over 50 billion a day the burn they are doing isn't nothing more then a drop in the ocean. 

SHIB does the same thing and burns a few million a day even then to get it to be worth even .01 it would take somewhere around 1,000 years.

I'm well aware of coins, how they work and what they say. 

I don't care about reaching a penny.  I don't need to be anywhere near a penny to make a couple million.

When you're late to the party, you're late on returns...just an FYI. 

I work in tech, and I know dozens of folks who left their otherwise really good tech jobs to work in this space, and I admit that I'm out when it comes to this subject matter.  I want to retire in 10 years, and frankly, no matter how well I know math, scalability, market disruption, and all of these other elements of the tech industry (after 25 years banging away at it), I just don't get it, and I'm certainly not going to dive head first into it.

• Like (+1) 3

Since the time I started this thread 6 days ago, Metapets has gained 540% growth. 

Your investment would be worth 5 times what it was 6 days ago. 

Still not too late. 

Good luck. 

Metapets Wallet address. 

0x24ce3d571fbcfd9d81dc0e1a560504636a4d046d

Edited by TwistofFate
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, TwistofFate said:

Since the time I started this thread 6 days ago, Metapets has gained 540% growth. 

Your investment would be worth 5 times what it was 6 days ago. 

Still not too late. 

Good luck. 

Metapets Wallet address. 

0x24ce3d571fbcfd9d81dc0e1a560504636a4d046d

did you retire yet ?    Ferrari or Tesla ? 

6 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

did you retire yet ?    Ferrari or Tesla ? 

No, but I made 10k in the last 3 weeks. 😁

Just now, TwistofFate said:

No, but I made 10k in the last 3 weeks. 😁

I would waste my money on either of those cars anyway!

2 hours ago, ßookie_tech said:

HBAR is my main holding. Good things on the horizon for Hedera. 

Agree.  Solid hold. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.