[Vague Title] Duke Williams? edited

Niagara Dude

7 hours ago, Niagara Dude said:

With WR's dropping like flies and Sanders still a little banged up,  maybe the Bills should consider signing Duke Williams.  I first thought about bringing back John Brown but considering all the teams that have let him go,  he may not have anything left.  Williams is a another big target who knows the offence and could help us out down near the goal line.

For those who don't agree,  then if the Bills are forced because of Covid cases to sign a WR who would you suggest?

I wasn't going to, but I guess I can suit up 

7 hours ago, Niagara Dude said:

With WR's dropping like flies and Sanders still a little banged up,  maybe the Bills should consider signing Duke Williams.  I first thought about bringing back John Brown but considering all the teams that have let him go,  he may not have anything left.  Williams is a another big target who knows the offence and could help us out down near the goal line.

For those who don't agree,  then if the Bills are forced because of Covid cases to sign a WR who would you suggest?

Kumerow/

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Yes but my point is we dont need to sign someone, just use who's here and Kumerow should play a bigger role especially with his size in the endzone.

Then I completely agree with you.  We will be elevating our own PS guys like Hodgins and Gentry and giving more playing time to Kumerow and McKenzie before we go hunting for the Ghosts of Seasons Past in living rooms 'round the country.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Someone call TJ Graham...STAT

Keep Percy Harvin on speed dial....

lol poor Duke. I came to read this thread for comic relief and it delivered LOL...Duke is like the WR cockroach u cant get rid of him...he  gets punked with jokes  but the guy just keeps on plying his craft and paying WR at a professional level. . If Im not mistaken now in the CFL..? Anyway I cut him some slack his story woulda coulda shoulda been legendary....

iHe just turned out not to be NFL Bills  roster level. I homed for the guy to succeed. I do for em all though. Id buy him a beer for sure.

m

Edited by muppy

6 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Touchdown Jesus is the replacement. If he’s good enough for Aaron Rodgers, I am sure he’s plenty good enough.

True. If Jake Kumerow weren't on the active roster he's currently be playing the Da'Rick/Duke role of everyone's favorite WR who never got a fair chance.

Prediction: Tanner Gentry will be the next practice squad savior.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.