Gabe Davis on covid list

Steptide

Just now, HappyDays said:

He was one of the unvaccinated players forced to miss a couple training camp practices in August because of close contact protocols. He also had some, let's say illuminating, social media posts. I will say it's possible he has gotten vaccinated since August. But based on those social media posts I would be surprised.

Schefter just tweeted Davis isn’t vaxxed. Which means he’s missing next week as well. 

15 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Yep. The absolutely atrocious loss to Jacksonville derailed the Bills season.

I'm going to just say overall losses to:

PIT

TEN

JAX

IND

NE

Our conference record, with the glut of teams who are "in the hunt" might be the biggest overall factor. All winnable games, outside of Indy..

(Mod fixed)

Edited by Chandler#81
Remove double post

1 minute ago, Bob in STL said:

Davis is a huge loss.  Hopefully Sanders can come back.  If not we may not have enough horses.  

Diggs, Sanders and McKenzie with help from Kumerow and Stevenson.  Not ideal but we have had much worse.  

I think missing Ford is a even bigger problem.  

Brown, Ike, Morse, Bates, Williams.   => ugh. 

This is a decent run blocking line at least.  Now passing?.?

6 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

its time the NFL says pause for 2 weeks.  This is getting out of control

Season is ruined, they can complete it but it won’t mean anything. New Orleans lost their top two qb’s so Miami gets to face a rookie. It’s just blind luck now.

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

PIT

TEN

JAX

IND

NE

Our conference record, with the glut of teams who are "in the hunt", might be the biggest overall factor. All winnable games, outside of Indy..

13 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

PIT

TEN

JAX

IND

NE

Our conference record, with the glut of teams who are "in the hunt", might be the biggest overall factor. All winnable games, outside of Indy..

1 minute ago, 716 said:

PIT

TEN

JAX

IND

NE

Our conference record, with the glut of teams who are "in the hunt" might be the biggest overall factor. All winnable games, outside of Indy..

PIT

TEN

JAX

IND

NE

so just about every loss?

Just now, BuffaloRebound said:

Do what our parents did 40 years ago when they had us play with the kid on the block with chicken pox so we could get it out the way.  Have the whole team hang out with the symptomatic guys and we’ll have 90% back by the Atlanta game and 100% for Jets and playoffs.  

My parents didn't do that

• Like (+1) 1

I’m sure that this will not go over well with some members of the group, but why are players putting themselves at risk? What should be happening at this point in the season is go to practice, go home and relax. If you live with others, explain to them that all the pretty things that they have in the house that they live in are because they are a professional football player. If they like pretty things, they need to stay in the house or go for walks in the woods away from other people. They are putting their occupation at risk. They have a job to do and the job is to make the NFL football playoffs and be a contributing member of the team. You can’t contribute if you’re not there. It may not be easy, but it’s the right thing to do based upon the multi million dollar a year contracts that they have agreed-upon.

Edited by MiltonWaddams
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

We’re so fuggin’ fugged! I guess it serves us right for pissing away the season, waiting for the playoffs.

Jake Kumerow starting? Just end the misery now..🤦‍♂️😢

Come on, You're better than this. What would Bobby C do? Also, delete the Josh Allen covid thread, please. It's not good karma right now

Edited by nucci
  • Sad 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, nucci said:

so just about every loss?

My parents didn't do that

Lol....obviously. Just pointing out that the conference records this year and now covid are really hurting our chances of getting in. We beat NE, all is forgiven. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, nucci said:

Sanders will play and help...McKenzie also. We'll be fine. We are the better team

If Sanders plays AND can be effective, then we can get by at WR.  We essentially have only one TE that is even worth a damm.  

Now look at the OL without Dawkins, Feliciano, and Ford.  It’s not pretty. It’s gonna take great defense and ST, a dramatic improvement in penalties and negative plays, and winning the turnovers.  

We can win, it will be an epic effort though.  Something the 2021 Bills have not had yet.  

• Like (+1) 2