The Bills have been multiple teams' "Superbowl"

Hermes

After 5 of the Bills 6 losses this year the team who beat them has lost the following week. Most recently, in convincing fashion, the Patriots and Bucaneers lost, while being atrocious on Run defense and on offense in general, respectively.

That being said, have the Bills become such a massive game for opponents that they're so drained, physically, mentally, and emotionally, that they can hardly compete the following week!? 

The only team that won the following week was the Titans at full strength who were a load for any team that faced them.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

This is the case for any good team. The best teams can still win when they’re the hunted. We’re not in that group unfortunately. 

The Bills have more wins than losses and when they win this weekend are in the driver's seat for the AFCE. We won't know for a few weeks how this will play out but I'm betting the Bills are gonna end up better for it at the end of the day

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Billl said:

You are what your record says you are.

According to Pats fans that's not true. The Bills win against KC doesn't count as a real win because the Bills beat them when they were struggling. So we are 7-1-6. Seven real wins, one gifted win, and six losses

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This was the 1st year in AGES that the Bills were a big game for other teams.  You could argue we were last year, but until we made a legit playoff run, I don't think teams really viewed us that way.

Once you're a SB fave, you're going to get everyone's best.  I think they had to learn how to adjust to that. I don't expect a Jags kind of game next year.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Hermes said:

After 5 of the Bills 6 losses this year the team who beat them has lost the following week. Most recently, in convincing fashion, the Patriots and Bucaneers lost, while being atrocious on Run defense and on offense in general, respectively.

That being said, have the Bills become such a massive game for opponents that they're so drained, physically, mentally, and emotionally, that they can hardly compete the following week!? 

The only team that won the following week was the Titans at full strength who were a load for any team that faced them.

You were serious when you wrote this???

9 minutes ago, OP Blue said:

You were serious when you wrote this???

Chill out bud, you think I care what random internet strangers think about my opinions!? 😂  It's a message board not a job interview. 

5 minutes ago, mattynh said:

So we have lost 6 Super Bowls this year?  I think that makes 10 total

We haven't lost 1 this year. The Bills are focused on the real one. Get it straight. 

38 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

This is the case for any good team. The best teams can still win when they’re the hunted. We’re not in that group unfortunately. 

The Bills are a young team learning the ropes. They aren't some perennial contender looking to continue their success, in a few years we might look back and think how did this team lose 6 games back in '21. 

• Vomit 1

26 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

Sadly, we're an 8-6 team.  

I think the Pats will play their hearts out this week.  But I don't think any opponent looks at us at their personal Super Bowl.  

I mean Bill Belichick told his team they might remember the game against the Bills for decades. How did he feel about it?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.