Beasley test positive

Buffalo_Stampede

A total moron has done his best to make it tougher for the Bills to make the playoffs.

Congrats, #######.

4 minutes ago, Fred Slacks said:

Not to be a tool but your statement is kind of out of context. I mean it’s not implied being young and healthy won’t prevent him from getting Covid. The argument would be that if he gets it, he believes being young and healthy will help him fight off the Covid just as good had he been vaccinated. Assuming what you said was what h Beasley said originally. I didn’t follow all his tweets. 

Just saying if everyone is going to pile it on Beasley because he got it when the vast majority in the NFL have been vaccinated and it’s spreading like wildfire amongst everyone. Hard to say he’s in any different position. I suppose we can wait and see how bad of symptoms he develops over the next few days and put his theory to test. 

Im not too concerned other than he won’t be available for a longer time for not being vaccinated. This strand doesn’t seem to be very bad compared to the first one. 

Curious as to how you know which strand he has.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

Putting aside the fact he's dumber than a bag of rocks, I'd be happy never seeing him put on a Bills uniform again. He's so afraid of getting hit, he just falls down anytime he catches the ball. His biggest skill is making it look like he's falling/diving for a perfectly thrown ball so he won't have to run after the catch. Get this bum off the team asap.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 4
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 5

7 minutes ago, Fred Slacks said:

Not to be a tool but your statement is kind of out of context. I mean it’s not implied being young and healthy won’t prevent him from getting Covid. The argument would be that if he gets it, he believes being young and healthy will help him fight off the Covid just as good had he been vaccinated. Assuming what you said was what h Beasley said originally. I didn’t follow all his tweets. 

Just saying if everyone is going to pile it on Beasley because he got it when the vast majority in the NFL have been vaccinated and it’s spreading like wildfire amongst everyone. Hard to say he’s in any different position. I suppose we can wait and see how bad of symptoms he develops over the next few days and put his theory to test. 

Im not too concerned other than he won’t be available for a longer time for not being vaccinated. This strand doesn’t seem to be very bad compared to the first one. 

I was paraphrasing what Beasley said earlier in the season. I'm more concerned about Sunday. I'm sure he'll be fine but missing a huge game with Sanders already out

1 minute ago, QB Bills said:

Putting aside the fact he's dumber than a bag of rocks, I'd be happy never seeing him put on a Bills uniform again. He's so afraid of getting hit, he just falls down anytime he catches the ball. His biggest skill is making it look like he's falling/diving for a perfectly thrown ball so he won't have to run after the catch. Get this bum off the team asap.

Come on. He dives forward for extra yards and runs plenty after the catch. He's a very important part of the offense

• Like (+1) 3

47 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Ya but if it spreads thru reciever room we done.  Go sign brown just in Case 

Unless they've changed these rules too, believe any players signed that didn't just get cut i.e. came directly from another team environment, is required to quarantine for 10 days before joining the team.

The way things are going they may have scaled that back too, but if not the earliest Brown could play would be Jan 1st??

5 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

Pot, meet kettle

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

“The NFL provided three testing options for a fully vaccinated individual to return provided he or she is asymptomatic for at least 24 hours. In the updated protocols, an individual's return from quarantine is possible as soon as the day after his or her initial positive test.“

Nice, he could back tomorrow. Oh, actually… 

13 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

Yeah.   Who wants depth receivers who outplay half the NFL's starting number 1 receivers.

It really sucks having a great quarterback AND great receivers.   Man that sucks. 😆

Your hyperbole aside, let’s try and look at the bigger picture here, right?  Beasley has not been as impactful on the field as last year, has been a major distraction and source of dissension within the team, to the point of McD benching him earlier this year, and is now letting down his team in the most important game of the year.  He is not worth the trouble going forward, particularly at his contract value.  His production is replaceable.  He is done with the Bills in my opinion.  I am sure many disagree, but he will not be on the Bills next year in my opinion.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, FLFan said:

It now only remains to be seen who else he infected.  I am shocked it took this long.  He should be among Beane’s first cuts this offseason.  

19 minutes ago, SCBills said:

He was likely infected by one of the current vaxxed players on the team….

Or, I don’t know, the bonkers number of people per day catching this. 

Very likely could have happened that way, will never know or came from on the outside.  But if vaxxed, rules are more liberal.

So do agree I think next year other than true superstars i.e. Aaron Rodgers, I think un-vaxxed players will have trouble finding a job in the NFL.  Why would a team want the extra burden of higher likelihood of missing time?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, SCBills said:

He was likely infected by one of the current vaxxed players on the team….

Or, I don’t know, the bonkers number of people per day catching this. 

Not to defend his vaccine decisions but silver lining….he will be good for the playoffs and will almost assuredly not get Covid again.  It’s a crazy situation where you almost want your guys getting it before the playoffs 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

A total moron has done his best to make it tougher for the Bills to make the playoffs.

Congrats, #######.

Curious as to how you know which strand he has.

I have not suggested to know which strand.  I suppose I did imply that he had the most recent strand so mi culpa. 

A lot of the players in the NFL are vaccinated and now testing positive. So I think if anything Beasley’s point has more merit to be argued if anything. I don’t necessarily agree with it but I’m also not just looking to fling crap at someone because they don’t agree with me. Unless that person it’s a Patriots fan 😂

11 minutes ago, nucci said:

I was paraphrasing what Beasley said earlier in the season. I'm more concerned about Sunday. I'm sure he'll be fine but missing a huge game with Sanders already out

Come on. He dives forward for extra yards and runs plenty after the catch. He's a very important part of the offense

He’s probably missing 2 games unfortunately. At this point every game counts so yes it’s a real issue. 

• Agree 1

Just now, FLFan said:

Your hyperbole aside, let’s try and look at the bigger picture here, right?  Beasley has not been as impactful on the field as last year, has been a major distraction and source of dissension within the team, to the point of McD benching him earlier this year, and is now letting down his team in the most important game of the year.  He is not worth the trouble going forward, particularly at his contract value.  His production is replaceable.  He is done with the Bills in my opinion.  I am sure many disagree, but he will not be on the Bills next year in my opinion.  

His production is replaceable?

He has the 16th most receptions this year in the NFL among receivers and he is not the Bills' number 1 receiver.

In other words, he has more catches than half the rest of the NFL teams' starting number 1 receiver.

Good luck replacing that kind of production.    I bet it doesn't happen.    If it was that easy, more teams would be doing it.

https://www.nfl.com/stats/player-stats/category/receiving/2021/reg/all/receivingreceptions/desc

If this is a bad year for him, how good is he in a good year?

Dude is money.   He produces.    Yes he is a dick - a dick that produces.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Not to defend his vaccine decisions but silver lining….he will be good for the playoffs and will almost assuredly not get Covid again.  It’s a crazy situation where you almost want your guys getting it before the playoffs 

He should be good for a while, but 100% can get it again. Unfortunately there are countless ppl that got it again. Some even 3 times. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

He should be good for a while, but 100% can get it again. Unfortunately there are countless ppl that got it again. Some even 3 times. 

Yea I think that’s alternate strains most likely but I have no idea…should be good til the new scary strain comes out but I am far from a doctor haha 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

5 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

His production is replaceable?

He has the 16th most receptions this year in the NFL among receivers and he is not the Bills' number 1 receiver.

In other words, he has more catches than half the rest of the NFL teams' starting number 1 receiver.

Where does he stand on yardage?