Beasley test positive

Buffalo_Stampede

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Feliciano was in the ER on Sunday morning.  Dawkins was messed up over the summer (and may be now).  I know people who have been on a ventilator.  This thing is no joke.  So, eff football.  I hope a guy who has kids and who works hard in his profession and generally does the right thing stays healthy and lives his life without impairment when this is done.  Everything else is secondary.  

I didn't know Feliciano was in the ER.  My brother was in the ER as well but he's 50 and isn't in great shape.

I wasn't trying to be insensitive, I just figure he's fine.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Feliciano was in the ER on Sunday morning.  Dawkins was messed up over the summer (and may be now).  I know people who have been on a ventilator.  This thing is no joke.  So, eff football.  I hope a guy who has kids and who works hard in his profession and generally does the right thing stays healthy and lives his life without impairment when this is done.  Everything else is secondary.  

Right there’s definitely a huge different in strains too and idk if there’s a test to tell you which strain you have.  Delta could still be absolutely nasty but omicron is sounding very mild but very contagious so far.  A majority of the vaxxed players are gonna get hit with omicron probably…I’m sure most of our team has it if cole does it just comes down to who they randomly test 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

As good as Beasley has been for us, I am not sure he is our best slot receiver. I think Sanders may be better there with Diggs/Davis on the outside. 

I like Beasley to find the holes in the zones, but think McKenzie is probably better with the ball in his hands as well. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Dislike 3

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

Kinda like a ton of people vaccinated and not vaccinated. Imagine that?

Now that you’ve opened the can of worms, the odds of a moderate to severe case of COVID are much higher in those who have not been vaccinated.  So how does that relate to football?  A virus that attacks the lungs in a moderate to severe fashion may, I dunno, wind a guy who makes a living on the run.  From a football perspective, this is not a good thing.  Hopefully it’s a mild case.  But, again, eff football.  I hope the guy gets healthy and that everyone in his household stays healthy and enjoys the Christmas holiday.  Nothing more than that should matter.  

Edited by SectionC3
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Queue all the forum’s medical experts!

From a selfish point of view if he had been jabbed he may have missed out on the testing and still been clear for Sunday, though I think the regulations are farcical.

Hope he recovers quickly.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Hsker4life said:

He will be just fine.

He might be, but let’s hope the rest of his family and friends are too…let’s not forget that he can’t be around his family on Christmas…unless he truly doesn’t care.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Now that you’ve opened the can of worms, the odds of a moderate to severe case of COVID are much higher in those who have not been vaccinated.  So how does that relate to football?  A virus that attacks the lungs in a moderate to severe fashion may, I dunno, wind a guy who makes a living on the run.  From a football perspective, this is not a good thing.  Hopefully it’s a mild case.  But, again, eff football.  I hope the guy gets healthy and that everyone in his household stays healthy and enjoys the Christmas holiday.  Nothing more than that should mattter.  

What can of worms did I open?  By saying non-vaccinated and vaccinated people are getting this variant? I mean, isn't that known and accepted?

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I didn't know Feliciano was in the ER.  My brother was in the ER as well but he's 50 and isn't in great shape.

I wasn't trying to be insensitive, I just figure he's fine.  

I hope so.  Sorry to hear about your brother.  I have a relative who’s had vertigo for a year and gained 100 pounds after a bout with COVID.  Can’t drive.  It’s a mess.  But not a mortality statistic.  So that’s good, I guess. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Beast said:

What can of worms did I open?  y saying non-vaccinated and vaccinated people are getting this variant? I mean, isn't that known and accepted?

Sure.  But that’s obviously not what you implied.  And you also ignored the reality that the unvaccinated are more likely to be infected with COVID.  Let’s just leave it at that.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 2
  • Dislike 1