Beasley test positive

Buffalo_Stampede

2 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

yep, unless the NFL radically changes their schedule &  policy this season is in serious jeopardy.

The nfl is gonna nfl and they will be more lenient with testing requirements essentially turning a blind eye to the whole thing I bet 😂 sounds like that has already started.  Some Red Sox player with no reason to lie about this accused the mlb of something similar and nothing every came of it.  Half of this board probably has omicron right now and doesn’t even know myself included lol

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, nucci said:

I guess being young and healthy didn't protect him like he thought

Did he say being young and healthy would stop him from getting it or help him fight it off?  Omicron is gonna give ammo to both sides of the vax debate because tons of vaccinated people I know are getting it…some with boosters even 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

The nfl is gonna nfl and they will be more lenient with testing requirements essentially turning a blind eye to the whole thing I bet 😂 sounds like that has already started.  Some Red Sox player with no reason to lie about this accused the mlb of something similar and nothing every came of it.  Half of this board probably has omicron right now and doesn’t even know myself included lol

Agreed.  Right or wrong, if you’re asymptomatic and vaccinated, they’re not going to swirl that thing in the nose nearly as much as they should.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I’m not worried about Cole the football player.  I’m worried about Cole the human.  I hope he stays healthy and gets well soon.  

I'm worried about Cole the football player more than him as a human because I'm fairly confident he's fine just like the several others that have tested positive.

This is the biggest game of the year.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

So , after he plays it out , meaning do whatever he supposed to do until he clears , i think it actually did "help him out" 

Right…doesn’t help the team though cuz he’s out a minimum of 10 days.  The part I don’t get is if you’re vaccinated and get two negative tests you can come back sooner…but won’t the covid test say you’re positive for 90 days after you’ve had it? Are there that many false positives that the vaccinated people are getting subjected to for that rule change to matter? Maybe the players are taking different tests than us plebs though lol but I’ve heard you will test positive for Covid long after you stop showing  symptoms 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm worried about Cole the football player more than him as a human because I'm fairly confident he's fine just like the several others that have tested positive.

This is the biggest game of the year.

Feliciano was in the ER on Sunday morning.  Dawkins was messed up over the summer (and may be now).  I know people who have been on a ventilator.  This thing is no joke.  So, eff football.  I hope a guy who has kids and who works hard in his profession and generally does the right thing stays healthy and lives his life without impairment when this is done.  Everything else is secondary.  

• Like (+1) 10
  • Agree 3
  • Dislike 1