NBC Boston: Bills are done, Pats make them lick dog *****

Motorin'

11 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

As poised as he has been this year as a rookie, it is just plainly obvious that he is physically limited in certain ways.

A starting QB in the NFL cannot be physically limited.

He's giving BB what I think BB wanted out of Cam Newton last year (steady, reliable play) but ultimately it's all so LIMITED.

His ceiling looks like "serviceable game manager" as you point out.

The ball comes out of his hand with all of the zip of the great Nate Peterman. If that's all he's got, the defense and the running game will only be able to protect him for so long. If not for the team around him dictating their style of play he'd be leading the league in INTs.

37 minutes ago, Aaronthebaron said:

All of the talking heads are obsessed with nipples except the female one. 

I wonder if that makes her uncomfortable.

3 minutes ago, transient said:

The ball comes out of his hand with all of the zip of the great Nate Peterman. If that's all he's got, the defense and the running game will only be able to protect him for so long. If not for the team around him dictating their style of play he'd be leading the league in INTs.

He is a much better QB than P5t5rman.  Almost all QBs including our backup to our backup is.

32 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Losers. This was the Bills super bowl according to them. Also overreacting? They took away 1st place in the east. Also Bills lost in a windstorm in a close game where 2 TDS were dropped. Today? Bills kicked their azz. 

If anything this was the Pats post Brady superbowl... and they lost.

Been saying since the Mac and Cheese hype that he cant beat a team that has an offense that can score.  He isn't physically good enough.  Jones is a slightly better version of Peterman or a younger Fitz.  Thats his ceiling.

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

If anything this was the Pats post Brady superbowl... and they lost.

Been saying since the Mac and Cheese hype that he cant beat a team that has an offense that can score.  He isn't physically good enough.  Jones is a slightly better version of Peterman or a younger Fitz.  Thats his ceiling.

This doesn't seem to hurt like you want it to. Sucks they lost in general but, ehhh! Good job on the Bills win though.

Edited by Ghost_002!
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

9 minutes ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

Typical ***** ass pats fan response. 

Cause I like to put things in perspective? The sky is not fallen. They are still in the playoff race and the Bills should win the division, Pats being there means a lot to look forward to for the future. Sorry you are bothered by that.

Edited by Ghost_002!
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 2

39 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Cause I like to put things in perspective? The sky is not fallen. They are still in the playoff race and the Bills should win the division, Pats being there means a lot to look forward to for the future. Sorry you are bothered by that.

Just tell me you’re not one of those patriot fans that was leaving the game like there was a cheeseburger out in the parking lot

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

This doesn't seem to hurt like you want it to. Sucks they lost in general but, ehhh! Good job on the Bills win though.

Doesnt hurt at all.  I am happy as hell we won.  Oh maybe you mean you.  Yeah you can hide it but I know it stung.  Just like it stung me when we lost the last game.

2 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

I'm sure you were super cocky before the game like the rest of your sucky fan base.

Just curious, but do you post on any other fan message boards, or are we the only ones blessed with your presence?

7 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Doesnt hurt at all.  I am happy as hell we won.  Oh maybe you mean you.  Yeah you can hide it but I know it stung.  Just like it stung me when we lost the last game.

It doesn't. As I said in another thread. I had both teams splitting their head to head...not the way it went but still thought they would split.

I been said n think the bills win the division n the pats in awild card game is their ceiling...the Pats went pass my expectations in only their 2nd year .

so I am ok with the way things are going . Looking forward to their future.

Again good, statement game from the bills today.

6 minutes ago, MJS said:

I'm sure you were super cocky before the game like the rest of your sucky fan base.

Just curious, but do you post on any other fan message boards, or are we the only ones blessed with your presence?

Ha ha cocky about what? I bet you have no clue when the pats won their first meeting I didn't come on this board for 3 days in fact the only thing I came on this board and talk about was the weather to that game. I wouldn't  assume every opposing fans acts the same.

Yes I go to other boards just like some bills fans here have admitted to going to pats boards....

9 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Ha ha cocky about what? I bet you have no clue when the pats won their first meeting I didn't come on this board for 3 days in fact the only thing I came on this board and talk about was the weather to that game. I wouldn't  assume every opposing fans acts the same.

Yes I go to other boards just like some bills fans here have admitted to going to pats boards....

We couldn't have had another 3 day break?

4 hours ago, transient said:

BB is looking for a game manager who is accurate as hell.  Jones fits that billing with a 70%+ completion rate.  In their scheme,  the short passing game is an extension of their running game.  Jones will eventually bulk up (like TB did) and  start making the intermediate throws successfully..   He will be in NE for a long time.  What NE will do next is bring in the weapons.  They will be getting their slot WR that they are so desperately missing on this offense. 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, ganesh said:

BB is looking for a game manager who is accurate as hell.  Jones fits that billing with a 70%+ completion rate.  In their scheme,  the short passing game is an extension of their running game.  Jones will eventually bulk up (like TB did) and  start making the intermediate throws successfully..   He will be in NE for a long time.  What NE will do next is bring in the weapons.  They will be getting their slot WR that they are so desperately missing on this offense. 

Good luck with lightning striking twice.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.