Favorite Bills Quarterbacks?

Thriftygamer83

3 hours ago, RunninRebel37 said:

Jim 

Josh 

Tyrod  

Fitz 

Tyrod deserves his due - was a stable presence, awesome person/pro, and ended the drought! 

Just need Josh to do what no others could and bring home that Lombardo trophy 

Doug Flutie has to be in that list.  He took this team to the playoffs.  

Josh needs help to bring the trophy.  We have a defense that is not able to stop the run against power running offense.   Even the Panthers were able to run against us using their backup RB just like how the Patriots did.  That is very concerning

9 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

Kelly

Allen (and still rising)

Kemp

Ferguson

Fitz

Lamonica

Flutie 

FINALLY! A Daryl Lamonica reference! QB’d the 2nd most playoff games to Kelly (not all with Buffalo). Love me some Jackie Kemp, but he was about to be replaced by Daryl for good until the trade was made.

Allen already the Bills GOAT.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

FINALLY! A Daryl Lamonica reference! QB’d the 2nd most playoff games to Kelly (not all with Buffalo). Love me some Jackie Kemp, but he was about to be replaced by Daryl for good until the trade was made.

Allen already the Bills GOAT.

Stats wise yes, overall talent yes,  … but I would like to see more wins, a better home record, and a SB championship 

Kelly is indisputably the king of Buffalo QBs at this point. And he has become one of my favorite people in his post playing life. 
His life has been rocked by hardship and he has become a much better man, husband, father and friend through it all. 
However, as a kid I still remember Kelly was not the nicest or best person back in his playing days. He hated the thought of playing in buffalo. He was the catalyst behind the bickering bills issues in 88 & 89. It took all-time teammates like Thurman and Tasker to help him get over his diva approach to playing. He was used to the “bling” of the U and the USFL Houston Gamblers. Blue collar buffalo, family, team-first, etc. Those things all took him a long time to figure out. 

That is why my list of “favorite” Bills QBs is in this order:

1. JA17

he has been a humble, team-first, blue collar buffalo guy from day 1.

2. Fitz 

He loved Buffalo and he got the most out of his limited ability during his time with the Bills. 
3. Kelly

see above. 

14 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

A list of favorite QBs at a Bills forum is going to get pretty darned old, pretty fast.

😂

Yeah, but what if we were doing this on a Bears forum ...

https://www.fanduel.com/theduel/posts/greatest-quarterbacks-in-bears-history-01e93v2hdrg1

1. Sid Luckman - retired in 1950!

2. Jay Cutler

I'll stop right there.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.