12/19/21 Gameday Bills vs Panthers Postgame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

42 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

We made two absolutely colossal mistakes early against the pats last time and still had about 15 different opportunities to win the game

So we made mistakes and lost.  Had we not made those mistakes we probably win  ............. so we're on the same page I guess.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

I disagree. His play was mediocre at best. Perhaps it was his injury? The Bills need a way better version of Allen to win vs quality teams. 

How much more quality is there beyond the number 1 defense?  Does the NFL switch to letters for the real quality rankings?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

12 minutes ago, RunJoshRun said:

Have the Bills ever had a ROOKIE play both tackle positions in a season?

Jonas Jennings maybe???   Edit... Nope...  In 2001, Jennings played 12 games, all of which he started at right tackle. In 2002, he moved to left tackle, starting all 15 games in which he appeared.

Edited by SMAKCruiser

2 hours ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

Your joking……right?

No. I explained why I liked it. What didn’t you like? Honestly I’m curious. I thought with a makeshift O-line opening up with short passes and then mixing in the run and not getting away from it was the right call. It was a jailbreak out there. When the line started to hold up a little better you saw more intermediate routes.

5 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I know Spencer Brown had kind of a rough game, but this was his first time ever playing LT in a football game. I thought in that context he showed a lot of potential.

On one of his holding calls, he towered over the guy he was trying to block. He just enveloped him.  It was like any average size adult playing against a 5 year old.  Impossible to block him at chest level.  I guess he should’ve just left him alone.

3 minutes ago, BobbyC81 said:

On one of his holding calls, he towered over the guy he was trying to block. He just enveloped him.  It was like any average size adult playing against a 5 year old.  Impossible to block him at chest level.  I guess he should’ve just left him alone.

i thought at least 2 of those calls were super ticky tack. One was when he almost grabbed a guy‘s head well after the action.  It was unnecessary, but almost looked incidental. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.