12/19/21 Gameday Bills vs Panthers Second Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, VaMilBill said:

I think we will be lucky to make the playoffs TBH. I find it very hard to believe that we will beat the Pats next week

Yeah I said it about an hour ago.  Win or lose today this edition of the Bills is just not very good. They are mediocre at best. Which is not typically a playoff team 

The Panthers aren't as bad as some people like to think.  They usually play competitive games, even without McCaffrey.

How many folks around here have changed their tune on the Colts being a "suck team" yet?  Some of us are as bad as the pregame/halftime guys... we look at the standings and think we can accurately gauge a team from their record.

2 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Can someone please answer this for me:  our O-Line sucks. Defenses are getting to Josh with ease… yet it seems like Josh is running around back there trying to make some dumb 20 yard pass. WHY are we not running plays designed to get the ball out of Josh’s hands very quickly??? Where are the 2 yard quick slants?  The plays that involve some YAC??

I simply don’t get it. 

Because Daboll still thinks it’s 2020

Just now, par73 said:

Bills can't take this act to New England.

Any team missing two starters on the OL, one being the LT is going to struggle. 

Let alone ours, that is average, when fully healthy. 

We need to pray that Dawkins and Feliciano are both back and no one else goes on that list. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.