12/19/21 Gameday Bills vs Panthers First Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, Billzgobowlin said:

I think Allen's desire and skillset is much much higher than Brady, where Brady is far superior is the cerebral aspect

Allen can run.  If you think he can throw better than Brady then you haven’t seen Brady’s prime.  Either way I will say this.. the Bill’s coaching staff haven’t really optimized Allen’s running ability.  It almost seems like they cringe when he takes off.  Implement more of it, instill the sliding mentality to prevent injury and win a few playoff games for Chrissakes.  But we need to chill with the Brady comparisons because it seems like every game he gets mentioned like it’s our damn job.   How about us winning ONE super Bowl?  ONE!

3 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

“I was sentenced to prison over a $28 robbery” 

Is that a joke? You are not a victim because you only managed to rob someone of $28. You are a scumbag criminal who deserved to go to prison. 

He said sentenced for life 

4 minutes ago, KeLLy1278 said:

No question.  Brady at 44 > Prime Allen.  Bills were talented as hell last year and didn’t accomplish much.  Making the playoffs is a successful season for this franchise.  That has to change if we are going to be contenders for years to come.  The excuses for Allen from our fan base have run their course for me.  

Didn't know Allen has hit his prime yet at only 25.  2nd in MVP voting last year and having basically an identical season this year statistically with a worse line.  Sorry you don't think Allen is as good as arguably the best to ever do it.  He may have to settle for 2nd when his career is over.  

2 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

What’s funny? He makes huge plays on third. Diggs was great last year. He’s been good this year. 

He's the 5th best receiver on this team and will be having a hard time findign a job two months from now

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

Just now, KeLLy1278 said:

Allen can run.  If you think he can throw better than Brady then you haven’t seen Brady’s prime.  Either way I will say this.. the Bill’s coaching staff haven’t really optimized Allen’s running ability.  It almost seems like they cringe when he takes off.  Implement more of it, instill the sliding mentality to prevent injury and win a few playoff games for Chrissakes.  But we need to chill with the Brady comparisons because it seems like every game he gets mentioned like it’s our damn job.   How about us winning ONE super Bowl?  ONE!

I would agree with most of this and comparisons don't really matter until he brings home a Lombardi, at least one...

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.