12/19/21 Gameday Bills vs Panthers First Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, JerseyBills said:

The fox halftime show was ridiculing our Offense, saying we struggle with turnovers n Allen played a bad half?🤷🏻‍♂️

This is the #2 D in the league and we're on pace to put up 30+ . These guys are so generic and a joke. 

I thought the same thing… the panthers allow 21.7 Ppg and we already have 17 behind a patchwork OL

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dopey said:

Last year wasn't proof enough? Huh. I love Josh , but I don't let my hater glasses cloud my view. The GOAT rakes us to the SB last year.

No question.  Brady at 44 > Prime Allen.  Bills were talented as hell last year and didn’t accomplish much.  Making the playoffs is a successful season for this franchise.  That has to change if we are going to be contenders for years to come.  The excuses for Allen from our fan base have run their course for me.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Yup, a miss by McD. Not that surprising. 

That’s not how it works. Just like had Carolina jumped off sides. It was basically a free play for Buffalo. They get to pick the result of the play or a 5 yard penalty…but whatever time runs off the clock runs off the clock. You can’t pick the penalty and add 5 seconds back. It isn’t a dead ball foul.

4 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Last year wasn't proof enough? Huh. I love Josh , but I don't let my hater glasses cloud my view. The GOAT rakes us to the SB last year.

Proof of what, that a competent Qb when paired with elite offensive weapons and an elite defense can win a Super Bowl? If Mahomes or Rodgers would have scored even more during that game in that position . Hell the top 15 qb’s would have won that game. 

Edited by Meatloaf63

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

The fox halftime show was ridiculing our Offense, saying we struggle with turnovers n Allen played a bad half?🤷🏻‍♂️

This is the #2 D in the league and we're on pace to put up 30+ . These guys are so generic and a joke. 

Their overall critical stance on our performance is valid.

We need to get it together.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

i can’t believe you even can stomach watching that. I immediately switched channels at the half.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, KeLLy1278 said:

No question.  Brady at 44 > Prime Allen.  Bills were talented as hell last year and didn’t accomplish much.  Making the playoffs is a successful season for this franchise.  That has to change if we are going to be contenders for years to come.  The excuses for Allen from our fan base have run their course for me.  

So what would you do - trade him?

Just now, KeLLy1278 said:

need some cheese 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.