12/19/21 Gameday Bills vs Panthers First Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

4 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Please don’t call a known cheater and someone who has continually relied on officiating help for his victories the GOAT.

Last year wasn't proof enough? Huh. I love Josh , but I don't let my hater glasses cloud my view. The GOAT rakes us to the SB last year.

3 minutes ago, KeLLy1278 said:

People on here talk about him like he’s the second coming of Tom Brady.  The Bills bias is out of control.  People can’t differentiate their fandom from objectivity.

I like Allen but he is NOT the player he was last year and this is supposed to be his prime.

Speaking of a lack of objectivity.

Have you seen what that young QB is playing behind this year?

And he's still producing top 5 numbers despite it?

He might be playing even better this year than he did last year, considering he's getting zero help from anywhere between the booth and the LOS.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, AlfaBill said:

Wth is Jimmy Johnson taking about? Turn overs? That’s not the problem. It’s lack of a run game and a porous OL. 

They came in to the game and then halftime with a narrative that we’re a disappointment and struggling.  

They are a joke.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

As someone else said though, just because poor play from him helped Carolina with field position to get a TD, for which he is receiving criticism for, it doesn't mean anyone is dismissing above.

Read the original post.  Yes, Allen made a bad throw.  No doubt about it.  I don't think you followed the whole post history of it though.

Dude gets paid WAAAAY too much to make mistakes like this.  I’m done making excuses for him.

Show me a QB that doesn't make the same mistake.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Hermes said:

I get it. He does come across as whiny sometimes looking for the flags. It really only burned him in time that I can remember and I don't think it's something that's going to hurt long term. 

I don't care how he comes across; I care that it is negatively affecting his field vision and his execution.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.