12/19/21 Gameday Bills vs Panthers First Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, Simon said:

He was pointing it out at the snap again.

I love him but he needs to stop officiating games; it's distracting him.

Wrong. JA does this often. Sees the infraction, snaps the ball, tries to make the play and then makes his case to the ref. What the hell are you seeing? It’s great awareness. 

1 minute ago, KeLLy1278 said:

People on here talk about him like he’s the second coming of Tom Brady.  The Bills bias is out of control.  People can’t differentiate their fandom from objectivity.

I like Allen but he is NOT the player he was last year and this is supposed to be his prime.

I could agree with you right now, but we should see hime behind a great OL: i’m sure he would be a nightmare for every team we play against, he would be a dagger ! 

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Allen has carried this team for two years now.  Quit whining.  Brady wouldn't do anything behind this o line but go into fetal position on the ground.

As someone else said though, just because poor play from him helped Carolina with field position to get a TD, for which he is receiving criticism for, it doesn't mean anyone is dismissing above.

1 minute ago, Simon said:

He was pointing it out at the snap again.

I love him but he needs to stop officiating games; it's distracting him.

I get it. He does come across as whiny sometimes looking for the flags. It really only burned him in time that I can remember and I don't think it's something that's going to hurt long term. 

4 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

Wasn't there 41 seconds on the clock at the snap?

It’s not a dead ball foul. Had Buffalo scored a TD, it would have counted. So the clock was correct.

Edited by Hsker4life

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.