Around the League: Week 15

Ridgewaycynic2013

31 minutes ago, Evian said:

If the Bengals win and Ravens lose the Bills are still #7. Until Cleveland plays. If Cleveland wins the Bills will be on outside looking in. 

So how can the bills even stay in a playoff spot here? If Denver wins? And Cleveland loses? Anyone thinking the playoffs are sewn up here is crazy. The tie breakers are going to kill us

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

So how can the bills even stay in a playoff spot here? If Denver wins? And Cleveland loses? Anyone thinking the playoffs are sewn up here is crazy. The tie breakers are going to kill us

We win out and we're in the play offs - as simple as that.

We do anything else and it does get more complex.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Because these teams all play each other in following weeks.  

If we win out, we’re in, obviously.  

If we go 2-1, we have plausible paths where we make it, but there’s also plausible paths where we don’t make it.  

Edited by SCBills

6 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Honestly if I were the Ravens I would keep Huntley and not give Lamar a big contract.  Huntley is way better in the pocket.  Not only can Lamar not run forever but teams are figuring out how to contain him.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the room where that debate is going to take place.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Because these teams all play each other in following weeks.  

If we win out, we’re in, obviously.  

If we go 2-1, we have plausible paths where we make it, but there’s also plausible paths where we don’t make it.  

I appreciate the optimism, but keep in mind that no 10-7 team has ever made the playoffs…

• Haha (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Definitely won’t be sewn up today . Maybe not until the last week. That’s fine they don’t hand out all the playoff berths until around 7pm or so on the final Sunday 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.