Around the League: Week 15

Ridgewaycynic2013

3 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Getting a kick out of Rex Ryan commentary on Urban Meyer. Being around football his whole life has made Rex a football genius evidently. 

They could pick a better, "got retired", coach to deliver the message...but the points made about Meyer would still ring true. 

Back to football... lots of great match ups today.  Torn on who to root for in a couple games.

1. Titans vs Steelers: think Titans losing is only good for playoff seeding, not for clinching.  As Titans would need to likely lose out for it to play into a potential wildcard implications for us.

2. Bengals vs Broncos: need to get both these teams to 8 losses.  Both have tough match ups remaining, toss up to me.

19 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

They could pick a better, "got retired", coach to deliver the message...but the points made about Meyer would still ring true. 

Back to football... lots of great match ups today.  Torn on who to root for in a couple games.

1. Titans vs Steelers: think Titans losing is only good for playoff seeding, not for clinching.  As Titans would need to likely lose out for it to play into a potential wildcard implications for us.

2. Bengals vs Broncos: need to get both these teams to 8 losses.  Both have tough match ups remaining, toss up to me.

I think I am rooting for Titans, don’t think we can catch them and put Steelers in rear view mirror.

and the Broncos since I am not sure the will win many more after this.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Talley56 said:

Lions beating Cardinals, Jets beating Dolphins.  Just another Sunday.

This year has just made no sense... Not just with upsets, but how wildly streaky or inconsistent teams are. Sometimes the Steelers are beating Bills, sometimes they're tying the 0-10 Lions, then they're beating the Ravens...oh but wait, now they're losing to the Vikings (who themselves just gave the Lions their first win)!

Then you have an historically awful first year HC with Urban Meyer, getting fired for being so abysmal...yet he beat the Bills? WTF is going on!

Lions up 17-0 on the Cardinals? Makes sense that his point lol

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.