12/19/21 Gameday Bills vs Panthers Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

5 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Obviously its not one loss. Its the fact the loss almost assuredly knocks them out of the playoffs. 

And there's another whole thread about how every year at least one team that makes the conference championship, doesn't make the playoff the following year.  Did all those teams fire their coach.  Steelers did it 3 times, they certainly didn't.  So what.  

The biggest difference between this year and last year is record in close games which often involves luck.  If they had lost a couple of them last year and won a couple more this year, could just as easily have the same record.  With a little luck they could have be a one loss team.  More than one thread about that too.

What makes you think they'd find a better coach.?  Who would you hire that will be better?   Give up your crusade!

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

And there's another whole thread about how every year at least one team that makes the conference championship, doesn't make the playoff the following year.  Did all those teams fire their coach.  Steelers did it 3 times, they certainly didn't.  So what.  

The biggest difference between this year and last year is record in close games which often involves luck.  If they had lost a couple of them last year and won a couple more this year, could just as easily have the same record.  With a little luck they could have be a one loss team.  More than one thread about that too.

What makes you think they'd find a better coach.?  Who would you hire that will be better?   Give up your crusade!

I tend to think execution has something to do with that.

4 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

I always assumed kickers and punters grew up doing both and could do both in a pinch

Many teams work on this from training camp onward.  Disaster situations.  Preparation is a key to success. 

13 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Ford at RG.

I hope Spencer Brown Is Who We Think He Is

This lineup honestly terrifies me. The way things are shuffled that’s essentially 4 backups and Morse…. Mother of god…. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

2 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

On nfl fox Sunday Is Howie having makeup issues? Looks really strange lol 

Also, what’s goin on on Bradshaw’s face below his left eye? Looks like a big bandage covered with skin colored makeup.