Saturday Night Football: Colts vs Pats thread

Big Blitz

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

Colts are a scary team when they’re playing at their best.

That colts game was the only one Buffalo hasn’t been in all season. Indy whooped their ass. I’m sure they were fired up and wanting revenge for that playoff loss last season.

Indy looks like they did against Buffalo so far tonight.

Living in Indy, my perspective is yes....the Colts are a scary team when they are HEALTHY!  Which is improving for them

3 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Cmon, he just threw a beauty of a deep pass but it was dropped just prior to blocked punt. But yeah now the Colts will be ready to pin their ears back as they say. 

Don't wanna hear it. Always hearing about Josh and his supposed inaccuracy. How about those dropped passes in the NE from Knox and Diggs that were difference makers? All we heard was Josh can't make the big plays.

QB= All the credit, All the blame.

If Mac and NE wants sympathy then they can look in the dictionary between s#i+ and syphilis.

• Agree 1

Just now, newcam2012 said:

I respect that. 

It's a good game either way as a Loss to either team helps. I guess I'm just a homer who still thinks we can take the Division. 

I can say if we make it in the playoffs I really don't want to play the Colts at all. We are totally outmatched...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.