Saturday Night Football: Colts vs Pats thread

Big Blitz

19 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

If you're gonna take that penalty you gotta make it count.

I'm OK with that in the 1st qrtr. But on 3rd/long with a few minutes left in an undecided game?

How the hell does somebody that dumb get through breakfast?

1 hour ago, Ghost_002! said:

See that's your problem. There has been many games BB has been out coached. This game just wasn't one of them.

I got an honest question for you and I am not even trying to be a jerk.

It is Colts vs Pats.

Why are you on a Bills message board? On a saturday night..

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

It is Colts vs Pats.

Cuz it's the best board going :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

It is Colts vs Pats.

If I were a Pats fan, and I had watched Devin McCourty and Dont'a Hightower whiff on their assignments and give up a 67 yard TD to ice a game...well I'd look for distractions too.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

If I were a Pats fan, and I had watched Devin McCourty and Dont'a Hightower whiff on their assignments and give up a 67 yard TD to ice a game...well I'd look for distractions too.

Why..they still lead the division. 

Edited by Ghost_002!

49 minutes ago, Jeffbigalls said:

Lol the Harry muff dosent happen, you don't score. See how that works

Dude, in a neutral game where the wind isn't a factor we have a better chance. Period. Your team ran in 40 times, what's that tell you? If we would have scrapped the run and just kept throwing like Allen was able to do and Belichick was afraid to do with noodle arm, we more than likely win that game. The bottomine is, the wind was a factor. How about the Diggs drop in the end zone? 

Edited by Buffalo03

2 hours ago, Jeffbigalls said:

Why the bills aren't that good, losing to Jacksonville answered that question

Awe don't be mad your team lost and try and take it out on us here.  There is only one thing I don't understand.  You're a Pats fan on a Bills message board while your team is playing the Colts.  Like I get you guys coming here for the week when your team plays the Bills but why come here when they are not?  Are your fans garbage that you don't want to talk to them or something?

2 hours ago, Jeffbigalls said:

Lol what once was a season of an easy AFC east win, now have to go for the team that blew your doors off , to have any chance at the division that was yours

Boy you are really mad your team lost today huh?

Really didn't think Jonathan Taylor would pick up the Derrick Henry historical season baton when Henry went down but man he is good. 

I feel like the AFC North and South have all kind of quietly focused on rushing a bit more than the other two AFC divisions and it's starting to pay off - Taylor, Mixon, Henry (inj), Chubb (inj) - two of those guys are banged up but those are the four best backs in the league, and Najee Harris is still working on things in Pittsburgh. Come to think of it NE may already be ahead and following that same mold with Stevenson. Is this all to compete with Baltimore? Regardless Bills are going to have to make a serious play at RB to compete long-term, these AFC backs are scary.

26 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Really didn't think Jonathan Taylor would pick up the Derrick Henry historical season baton when Henry went down but man he is good. 

I feel like the AFC North and South have all kind of quietly focused on rushing a bit more than the other two AFC divisions and it's starting to pay off - Taylor, Mixon, Henry (inj), Chubb (inj) - two of those guys are banged up but those are the four best backs in the league, and Najee Harris is still working on things in Pittsburgh. Come to think of it NE may already be ahead and following that same mold with Stevenson. Is this all to compete with Baltimore? Regardless Bills are going to have to make a serious play at RB to compete long-term, these AFC backs are scary.

The problem is that if they run into a team in the playoffs that can stop the run and score points... they don't have a QB that is going to win a game for them.  Wentz is garbage, Tannehill is ok but just a middling QB, Faker isn't all that good either.  Mac and Cheese still remains to be seen but I don't think he has the arm.

3 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

It’s about possessions. 

The Colts burned 4mins 

The Pats burned 3 minutes of time only to kick the field goal anyways.  Thats a possession right there.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Agree 1

@Jeffbigalls got banned on his O

Patriots site which is why he s here crying like a child.

3 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Wow, watching the replay, HTF does Pittman get ejected?  Dugger ripped Pittman's helmet off and gave him a forearm choke while he was on the ground.  Cheaters gonna Cheat, refs gonna back up the Cheats.  Cost the Colts at least a FG.

It's OK though b.c the Colts are on Hard Knocks right now so they won't let them lose.

Edited by TBBills

4 hours ago, Nelius said:

That's not part of McDermott's play calling schematics for the offensive side of the ball.  We are pass heavy, sprinkling trick plays here and there, along with not really having an offensive line which competes any longer at an elite level.  We can still get it done this year but the future is that we'll be investing into the running game heavily next year through the draft.  I still see them as making the Super Bowl.  Failing that just have to draft up and find a capable replacement for Hughes in the off season.  

2 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Ding ***** the Pats are dead, sing it high sing it low

Ding ***** the wicked Pats are dead...

image.png.279cfb3028a04419a5e6d1fffde09f71.png

The Colts are truthfully a one dimensional team and we'll get them again for a playoff revenge and upset them.  I've got a feeling that we'll shut out running lanes, come after Wentz, and give Indy another exit.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.