Saturday Night Football: Colts vs Pats thread

Big Blitz

I honestly think the Ne love is so much the media will pick three or four competent nice throws from MAC and gush over it.

From what I’ve watched he has no mobility, lives in a system of dink and dunk and screen. Typical McDaniel. 

The Pats have a great D no doubt but I’m still kinda shocked on the Super Bowl talk.. we’ll maybe not 

I thought the infatuation with the Pats would have fizzled when Brady left. 

Edited by loveorhatembillsfan4life

2 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I honestly think the Ne love is so much the media will pick three or four competent nice throws from MAC and gush over it.

From what I’ve watched he has no mobility, lives in a system of dink and dunk and screen. Typical McDaniel. 

The Pats have a great D no doubt but I’m still kinda shocked on the Super Bowl talk.. we’ll maybe not 

I thought the infatuation with the Pats would have fizzled when Brady left. 

I think the infatuation is more for bellichick than the pats. As long as he’s still coaching, the NFL will want to see him in the super bowl. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.