Predict the score BILLS - PANTHERS

mead107

1 hour ago, Blainorama5 said:

Not posting my score predictions ANY more this season.  I'm wrong every time - and that makes me feel bad.  😢

I don't blame you.

The more I think about it I have a really bad feeling about this game in particular with Allen and the sense that he probably shouldn't be out there and could get hurt more seriously out of desperation to win and keep the season alive.

Panthers defense is actually really good and statistically right behind Buffalo.

On 12/15/2021 at 10:19 PM, Virgil said:

Panthers 31

Bills 6

Mitch gets the nod and the wheels fall of the bus.  Defense can't hold off the multiple turnovers as the Panthers start all of their drives in the redzone.  The Pats beat the Colts and the East is off the table.

On 12/16/2021 at 1:14 PM, Kellyhero68 said:

Panthers 19 Bills 17. Panthers run for 250 yards and have time of possession of  48 minutes. Allen breaks leg and motor fumbles three times.

On 12/16/2021 at 1:48 PM, Buffalo619 said:

Wind and Snow expected Sunday. Bills lose this one. 

27-10. Panthers. 

You're all dead to me

Bills found their mojo against the Bucs. With the Panthers having no QB or RB, the Bills annihilate them.

Bills 45

Panthers 17

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.