This week's Bills Mafia Charity is Visually Impaired Advancement of WNY in recognition of Scott Novak's crew's performance

damj

• damj changed the title to This week's Bills Mafia Charity is Visually Impaired Advancement of WNY in recognition of Scott Novak's crew's performance
4 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Talk about knocking off the proverbial 2 birds with 1 stone! :thumbsup:

That's your classic monolithic avian double homicide.

9 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

okay that's pretty funny.

Oh hell yes ... I love BillsMafia! 

• Haha (+1) 5

It’s funny, and I have no problem with getting a little jab in. But do you think this hurts us, or helps us? Refs are definitely going to hear about this. 

You don’t think there might be some sour grapes? Hughes is still being destroyed by the refs any chance they get because he complained. 

Idk, I just don’t see this going well for us in the long run. We already thought the game was being called unfairly, now publicly embarrassing them for being bad at their jobs? Not sure how that gives them incentive to call a fair game we’re included in going forward. If anything, I could see it going the other way. These guys have proven to be an arrogant, grudge holding bunch. 

13 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

It’s funny, and I have no problem with getting a little jab in. But do you think this hurts us, or helps us? Refs are definitely going to hear about this. 

You don’t think there might be some sour grapes? Hughes is still being destroyed by the refs any chance they get because he complained. 

Idk, I just don’t see this going well for us in the long run. We already thought the game was being called unfairly, now publicly embarrassing them for being bad at their jobs? Not sure how that gives them incentive to call a fair game we’re included in going forward. If anything, I could see it going the other way. These guys have proven to be an arrogant, grudge holding bunch. 

Good point. It's like having a bumper sticker that says, "Bad cop. No doughnut." (Yes, they exist.) It might as well say, "Pull me over, Officer."

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

There's no incentive for them to call a good game anyway. And if there are no repercussions for the refs completely blowing a game, there honestly shouldn't be repercussions for fans to throw dip cups and beer cans full of piss at them. If Goodell is giving them orders to influence a game, then part of it should be hearing ***** from the fans who pay to see their bull####. Donating to charity is the kindest option, I'm surprised no one has spray painted a dick on their lawn yet.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

There's no incentive for them to call a good game anyway. And if there are no repercussions for the refs completely blowing a game, there honestly shouldn't be repercussions for fans to throw dip cups and beer cans full of piss at them. If Goodell is giving them orders to influence a game, then part of it should be hearing ***** from the fans who pay to see their bull####. Donating to charity is the kindest option, I'm surprised no one has spray painted a dick on their lawn yet.

It’s a fair point that they don’t really have any incentive to call a fair game anyway. But in a way we’re basically putting a giant bullseye on our backs for the foreseeable future. 

“Oh, you think we’re blind now, wait til we call EVERYTHING we see going forward.” And if you think this new eyeball awakening won’t mostly be pointed at us, you’re not giving the refs enough credit for being one of the biggest grudge holding/holier than thou bunch to grace the gridiron every week. 

54 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Good point. It's like having a bumper sticker that says, "Bad cop. No doughnut." (Yes, they exist.) It might as well say, "Pull me over, Officer."

Yeah, I once found out the hard way that my friend had written a huge "F*** cops" or something to that effect in my dirty rear window...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.